Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Need any help in July 2008, Los Angeles? (Juicing, preparing meals, personal assistant...)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 24, 2008 03:25AM

HELLO!
I have lived a raw vegan chemical free lifestyle for over 5 years and have completed a 59 day green juice feast (this summer going for 92 days!). I am currently a personal assistant in Beverly Hills and my employer will be away July 5- Aug 5th.
If you have wanted to succeed in raw life style and maybe need a coach, support or someone to prepare meals and or make cleansing juices and organize whole food supplements (MSM, Phytoplankton, Enzymes etc) for your detox / weight loss for healthy normal balance of hormones, absorption of minerals, etc...
or if you need a personal assistant for the month to help you get organized in your home or business we can discuss options. I will also have more time in September, TBD.
My employer is 78 and progressing in some sort of dimentia, it is getting very difficult...I may be looking for a permanent job soon too.
Very open to options.

BLESSINGS,
Michele

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need any help in July 2008, Los Angeles? (Juicing, preparing meals, personal assistant...)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 06, 2008 05:16AM

Hey Michele -

Please let me know if your current situation changes. I am a young, single female living in Santa Monica and would love to talk to you about some part time work as far as preparing meals and getting started on the whole raw lifestyle. Be in touch if your schedule clears, or if you have time to work we me. Maybe a consultation and some meal preparation every few days?

Thanks,
Ashleigh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2008 05:16AM by Daylight7723.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables