Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Taking orders for unpasteurized almonds
Posted by: rawnora ()
Date: June 21, 2008 06:44PM

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you all know that I am now taking orders for almonds, which will be available soon after the harvest in September. They are certified organic, unpasteurized and unprocessed in any way except shelling. This year we will be getting non pareils, which come in earlier and are larger and flatter than the variety we had last year.

If you'd like to order, please email me your full name, email address, phone (not absolutely necessary but helpful), city of residence, quantity desired, preferred payment method (Paypal or check by mail) and whether you'll be picking up (in Seattle) or wanting them shipped. They are $11 per pound, and there's a 5 pound minimum. I use the flat rate boxes that are $10 and $13 and hold 10 and 15 pounds (approx.) respectively. Almonds will store nicely for a year or more in a cool dark place with no loss of nutrients or flavor. In a freezer they will store indefinitely.

I obtain almonds only once per year, at harvest time, and sell only as many as I have orders for. If you want them, you have to get them now.

Feel free to email your questions. Thank you!

Nora
www.RawSchool.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables