Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

BIG SALE for raw foodists/fruitarians - health items, supplements - cheap!!
Posted by: rawveganrocks ()
Date: June 15, 2006 04:00PM

I'm selling stuff and am in the process of cataloguing what I can offer you - but as of right now, there are Mother Earth Minerals, an Ottlite model #6012 (that's a light box), 5 1-pound jars of Schulze's superfood, 120 packs of Sun Chlorella granules, and books like Morris Krok items and _Green for Life_. For those of you who drink organic herb tea, there are a lot of lovely detoxing and calming blends. Lots of VitaMineral Green and Green Mush, which is VMG without the dried vegetable juice and with CoQ10. Write me at newyear306@webtv.net if interested and I'll keep adding stuff to this post. If you are interested in opened but still fresh superfoods and other items (including Greener Grasses and a gallon of raw agave nectar, among other things), let me know please. Guaranteed to save you beaucoup de bucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BIG SALE for raw foodists/fruitarians - health items, supplements - cheap!!
Posted by: rawveganrocks ()
Date: June 16, 2006 05:55PM

I thought I could edit that message as I found more things, but I can't figure it out. Anyway, there's plenty of organic spirulina, Pure Synergy vegcapsules (Pure Synergy is not 100% raw), and more books like _Blatant Rawfoodist Propaganda_ and _Your Right to Be Beautiful_. A Samson single-auger juicer. Salt-free olives. Opened but fine: Oxy-Powder and Colosan. Combi powder from Ejuva. Lots of Chlorella powder. Lots of Healing manuka Honey.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables