Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for Work
Posted by: LilyPad ()
Date: August 14, 2008 05:28AM

I am looking for a career! I am a vibrant, creative and dedicated individual. I have a degree in education as well as human kinetics and a diploma in holistic nutrition. I live in Whistler, BC, Canada and am willing to move for the right circumstances. I have teaching experience and have had my own practice as a nutritional consultant. I would prefer to have work that is stable and constant. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Love & Light

Lilypad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2008 05:28AM by LilyPad.

Re: Looking for Work
Posted by: zella ()
Date: August 15, 2008 11:41PM

Do you have a website? It helped for me to put together a website with all my photos and info. I went to freewebs.com. You can post photos and video and blogs etc. And it's really user friendly.

You can do a search for "Renton Raw Center" to see mine. I don't know how to post links in here.

Good luck Lily!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 09, 2009 10:05PM

How about a career as a business partner for a Raw Foods Retreat on 2 1/2 acres in S. West Florida? Inexpensive housing and food - eat off the land. If interested email or call {863} 983-6945. Less than two hours from Palm Beach, Miami, Naples, and Ft, Lauderdale.

Date: July 07, 2009 12:38AM

Hi there,
We are looking for a Raw Food Chef here In Courtenay BC. If you are interested let me know. Add was posted today.
All the best
T

Date: September 29, 2009 03:23PM

Hello!!

I am looking for a raw food freelance writer for my upcoming raw food website. You can write articles from your home and submit them!

Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at livia222@gmail.com

Good luck!! smiling smiley

Livia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables