Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NEW! GooD4U 10 Tray Dehydrator only $150 superior design too info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: September 06, 2008 09:51PM

Hi I now have the totally brand new Good4U 10 Tray Dehydrator for sale for only $150 including tax/shipping/handling! This is the BEST Dehydrator available and is better than Excalibur because: is more quiet, has see through trays so you can see your food and does not use flimsy "fake door", the new design is open and so is more efficient with more air flow, comes with Telflex Sheets and a 10 YEAR WARRANTY, is more compact, pretty design and color too. You can get it at my online store:

[rawinten] dot com/RawOnlineStore dot html

Or go to [www] dot RawInTen dot com and click the RAW Online Store link on top of the Website

I also have my FULL NATIONAL RAW ORGANIC TV "Cooking Show" Infomercial Schedule/Channels/Airtime info on my website, IT AIRS this September 19th please spread the word it is a World's FIRST and will open MANY DOORS FOR ALL RAW FOODISTS! It will help make RAW Mainstream and #1 finally!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables