Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

looking for a roommate in San Diego
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: January 21, 2007 07:26AM

Hello I am currently looking for a raw foodist who is looking for a room in Sunny San Diego.....I am looking for someone to move in February...if you are looking for a place let me know....it's in a really artsy area called North park......i am a 22 female...look forward to hearing from you!
thank you,
sachelle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for a roommate in San Diego
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 01, 2007 12:07AM

hey, i am a 21 female raw foodist from Tampa, fl. I am planning to move to san diego in may or june. My friend alison, who is also raw is mostly likely coming with. We are looking for a place and would love to live with other raw foodists. If you don't find a roommate by then, please let us know.
jenny

Date: February 03, 2007 06:26AM

HI there...well that would be awesome...I currently just found a roomie and she thinks what i am doing is weird...since i haven't been raw for very long she thinks it is just some crazy thing.......Anyways so i would like to keepin contact with you and plus it is hard to find other raw foodists in san diego aroud my age so i would love to chat and keep in touch to have some friends my age that are raw foodists too!! you can reach me at sachelle@rawfoods.com!! i look forward to hearing from you!
sachelle

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 04, 2007 03:07AM

I was looking for a raw food room-mate also, and I'm in Oceanside, Ca. Well..I found a room-mate, and while she wasn't raw..she ate pretty good..and now since Jan. 15th she's been high raw and has lost over 14 lbs.

Now, I'm the one struggling to stay high raw..but it's great to have a room-mate that is into it too.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 04, 2007 03:52AM

Prism thank you so much for your reply that is good to know...My roommate came home with jack in the box and cheesecake haha smiling smiley i have pretty good idea she is no where near raw...but one can hope...anyways keep in touch i would love to know how you and your roomie are doing and keep in touch with local raw foodists!! since i am newer to this lifestyle and i see on the forums how hard it is to find friends that are raw as well in most places smiling smiley
xoxoxoxoxoxo
sachelle

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables