Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

For Sale: Green Star 2000 juicer--used only twice!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 09, 2007 06:43PM

Hey everyone smiling smiley

I purchased a GS 2000 a little over a month ago and quickly realized that I simply don't have the time to use it. (I have a six month old baby--a verrrrry hyper and active baby--who takes up nearly all my time). I've decided to stick with my centrifugal juicer for now since it takes practically no time to juice, although the juice yield and quality are lower.

I used only organic leafy greens and carrots the two times I used the GS 2000. It truly is excellent at juicing these. The juice yield from the leafy greens alone is amazing. I only wish I had the time each day for it! I can't comment on its ability to juice other stuff nor on its other functions.

The juicer is in excellent, like-new condition and comes with all original accessories, including the manuals, DVD, fine and coarse screens, homogenizing blank, glass pitcher, wooden and plastic plungers, drip tray, stainless steel strainer, and cleaning brush. Nearly the entire five-year warranty is left.

This is my first post on this board, but I've been "lurking" here for awhile. I have feedback on www.diaperswappers.com (a forum where people sell natural parenting stuff like cloth diapers) under the name Penelope (I can give you the exact address to view the feedback). I can send you pictures of the juicer and accessories if you like. I would be happy to provide my phone # or whatever else I can to show that this is legitimate.

I'm asking $310 plus shipping. I can estimate shipping if you give me your zip code. The best way to contact me is by sending me a PM (or posting here). You can also send me an email at Bobbinna@aol.com.

Thanks for looking!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2007 06:45PM by evolution.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For Sale: Green Star 2000 juicer--used only twice!
Date: February 09, 2007 07:05PM

I can't figure out how to edit my post again---I wanted to add that the juicer will be shipped in it's original box.

Date: February 10, 2007 01:41AM

**pending**

Date: February 14, 2007 04:38PM

nevermind---still available!!!

Date: February 16, 2007 10:46PM

Open to offers! I don't want to have to go to Ebay or Amazon and will seriously consider any reasonable offer.

Date: March 15, 2007 04:35AM

Hi, is your juicer still available?

Date: March 27, 2007 05:53PM

Woops, forgot to update this...I sold the juicer awhile ago smiling smiley

Posted by: Vmos9 ()
Date: March 28, 2007 04:46AM

How much did u sell it for ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables