Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Personal Tachyonized Cocoon for Sale + Free Book
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 12, 2007 08:04AM

Hi there,

Personal Tachyonized Cocoon

This thing is awesome! I'm selling it for a friend. If I had the cash right now I would buy it immediately. I've included some info about the item and a link to the website. Asking price is $225, a true deal, given the regular cost($425) and the fact that the product is actually effective. Also includes a free copy of the book Tachyon Energy: A New Paradigm in Holistic Healing by Dr. Gabriel Cousens and David Wagner

"This is one of the most effective tools for balancing the body, mind, and spirit. It reduces stress as it harmonizes the emotional body. The Personal Cocoon surrounds you in a 3- dimensional, life-enriching sea of tachyon. The specific placement of all the individual pieces in the Cocoon creates a very powerful, directed flow of tachyon that facilitates profound balance and transformation.

POTENTIAL USES:
This experience promotes integration of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy bodies, leading to calm, centered clarity! It not only feels great, it will also enhance any healing process that needs to take place at any level of your being."

The Tachyonized Personal Cocoon contains:
4 Tachyonized Silica Disks
2 Tachyonized Cocoon Strips, consisting of Aero-Fiber encased in cotton strips with Velcro fasteners on the ends for easy connection. Each strip is six feet long, combining to form a twelve foot vertical loop around the head and torso.
1 Tachyonized Eye Pillow
2 cotton foot covers, which hold a Tachyonized Silica Disk over the bottom of each foot. The foot covers are not Tachyonized.

Together, these items encourage experiences that reach into another realm. Taking a Ride in the Tachyonized Personal Cocoon can send you places that NASA scientists never dreamed of. Indeed, the effects of enveloping your body in a life-enriching sea of tachyon are often beyond words. For the first few experiences, it is suggested that you limit your time in the Cocoon to 20 minutes. After that you can definitely increase the time. Many individuals spend an hour a day in their Cocoon. You may wish to set a timer that gently reminds you that "time is up".

[www.tachyon-partners.com]

Act Fast!

wisdom

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal Tachyonized Cocoon for Sale + Free Book
Posted by: kasegretto ()
Date: March 26, 2007 06:37AM

I would like to know more about it. It sounds VERY interesting.
Please email me at puritylivingcommunity@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables