Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Start your own RAW FOOD Business, website, be a distributor, tv distributor, FREE INFO!
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: October 10, 2008 06:19PM

Hi I am Bryan Au author and RAW Food Chef, I love this website and am so happy that everyone is into raw organic food! Many people really enjoy my RAW IN TEN MINUTES raw organic recipe book, DVD and now new Ceramic Knives and Peelers and people e-mail me to ask me how they can get wholesale prices, discounts and start their own raw website, business, income, etc. well now I have all THE FREE INFO FOR YOU to get started today and I will help you step by step through e-mail too! A lot of people are making a good income and money re-selling my raw products even in these "challenging" times, the reason is no is going to restaurants and everyone wants to make their own food to save money and it is a lot of fun so sales are up on my recipe book, and new ceramic knives because it keeps food fresher longer, pure, healthy and saves people money whether they are into raw or not! So now I am able to pass the savings on to you if you order 5 or more of my books or ceramic knives or ceramic peelers so you can make good $$$ while promoting raw, you can easily re-sell on your website, if you do not have one I can help you create one. Or you can re-sell to family and friends, eBay, etc. I also have a new NATIONAL TV RAW "Cooking" TV SHOW INFOMERCIAL and many people are interested in getting the licensing rights to air it on TV, you can buy your own TV MEDIA AIRTIME for as $50, $100 or $500 on major TV Networks they will air the 1/2 hour infomercial of mine and you get ALL the sales to your own !-800# or website! Other Infomercials do this and people are making $5,000 to $20,000 a month selling junk supplements or kitchenware and they charge people $5,000 and $25,000 to get the licensing rights to do this, but I am not charging ANYTHING IT IS FREE and I will help you step by step through e-mail too! You would just buy your own Media/TV Airtime and I can show you how on major networks and you would then buy at steep wholesale discounts from me and we all make great $$$ and income while promoting RAW Organic Food, Health and Wealth for people to enjoy and benefit from. A LOT OF PEOPLE are doing this with me now and making great $$$ for all the FREE INFO and to get started please visit my website the link is on the very top:

www dot RawInTen dot com

www dot RawInTen dot com /raw_dvd dot html

You can also e-mail me directly at rawbryan@hotmail dot com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Start your own RAW FOOD Business, website, be a distributor, tv distributor, FREE INFO!
Posted by: mirceas ()
Date: January 02, 2009 05:42AM

I'm john and I would realy like to take up the idea your are proposing please emai me more info about it and let me know how much capital is needed to start thank you

Re: Start your own RAW FOOD Business, website, be a distributor, tv distributor, FREE INFO!
Date: January 14, 2009 08:58PM

Thank you John, the best thing to do for you or anyone interested is to please e-mail me directly at rawbryan@hotmail.com and let me know specifically which you are interested in. Like airing the RAW FOOD TV SHOW/INFOMERCIAL or wanting to do your own website. I have many different ways you can earn a good income so just e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com and we can come up with the best plan that meets your needs thank you!

Bryan Au

Date: January 21, 2009 08:24AM

A RAW Foodist in Florida is doing this, so is a prime example of how it works! I have been e-mailing EVERYONE and the World to support, so if you air my RAW FOOD TV SHOW/INFOMERCIAL I can do the same for you and with you which is drive people to your airtime/schedule which will increase sales, success while promoting RAW FOOD and making it #1, Mainstream, Next MAJOR FOOD TREND and DIET in the Major Media this will benefit EVERYONE that is into RAW or has a RAW Job! Since demand for RAW will be HUGE:

Please spread the word but I hope everyone anywhere will participate too info:

The World's first Vegan Raw Organic "Cooking" TV Show on National TV is airing this Jan 23 2009 at 8am and 3pm on WTCN in West Palm Beach in Florida on Comcast 15 which covers Broward County to the Treasure Coast even if you are not in Florida to watch it please call 1-800-970-2281 Number on Jan 23 to make a purchase no matter how big or small it will help keep VEGAN RAW ORGANIC on TV and help make it Mainstream and the next Major Diet, Food Trend and we will make history together with our collective dream and goals in 2009!

Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au [www.RawInTen.com]

Date: January 21, 2009 08:31PM

My friend in Florida only paid $200 each time to air it two times, he will make THOUSANDS in sales or more if he airs it enough times maybe MILLIONS because most Kitchen and Infomercials make Millions and become cultural icons and house hold name. I also e-mail everyone, do national press releases, I can e-mail and alert people and major media in your town and city that is why if you spend a few hundred airing my RAW TV SHOW/Infomercial you will make $$$. So if you are interested in airing my TV SHOW/INFOMERCIAL in your city or town e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com we can make thousands, maybe millions and promote RAW to be NEXT MAJOR FOOD TREND, DIET, LIFESTYLE in 2009!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables