Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The "Bad Economy" is increasing RAW Sales and Popularity! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: October 10, 2008 06:26PM

Actually no one is eating at restaurants and are all making their own food or gorwing it, which is healthier(no teflon or acrylamide with raw!) and sales of my raw organic recipe book, ceramic knives which saves people money and keeps food fresher longer, pure, since all metal knives reacts with food and makes it wilt/brown/oxidize but ceramic will not and is inert/pure/health and won't rust and does not need to be sharpened for 2 years so everyone is buying my ceramic knives and also my DVDs and Blendtec Blenders because people want to save money, control their own health/well being and so sales are up and RAW is more popular than ever too. People are even going to farmer's markets and growing their own food or buying ranches/farms/property to do so or moving to RAW Eco Communities. It all makes sense and negatives can turn into positives very quickly, like when people get sick and are able to cure or heal through RAW so even negative events can be a blessing in disguise.

I now offer steep discounts and whole prices on all my products on my website and many people are actually making great money re-selling my book/dvds and ceramic knives and peelers!

www dot RawInTen dot com

Check out the Distributor link on the very top

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The "Bad Economy" is increasing RAW Sales and Popularity! INFO...
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 11, 2008 11:25PM

hey rawbryan

you are cool !

luv watching your videos

i saw your video on making raw sushi

it looked pretty too

u make everything look so fun and easy

i agree... even in this economy, things that are seen as "bad" can be an opportunity in disguise to challenge, transform and do better

YAHOOOOO!!!

Date: October 12, 2008 02:35PM

RAWCK on yeah negatives can be healed and turned into postives! Now you can also OWN MY World's First RAW ORGANIC TV "Cooking" TV Show infomercial and learn 4 of my raw organic recipes from my book RAW IN TEN MINUTES for FREE I have to charge $5 for shipping/handling but you have my full permission to copy and distribute it, sell it, give away as gifts or presents so you can promote RAW and people can learn how to make 4 raw organic recipes: pasta alfredo, rawck 'n roll sushi, mango cheesecake, oraweos!

Econo-busters and being helpful, healing, loving is what RAW is all about please go to the top of my website:

www dot RawInTen dot com

Enjoy!

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: October 12, 2008 05:16PM

I saw his raw pasta alfredo video clip. It looks like it has about 50% fat in it. And is that olive oil truly raw? I would like Rawbryan to give us a breakdown of carbs/fat/protein in that dish.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: October 13, 2008 04:18AM

hey rawbryan,
That's great, and I applaud the positive attitude, but I hope you realize food prices ARE still going up, the "Bad Economy" really is pretty bad for most of us, and that's not necessarily a positive for committed raw foodists trying to raise families and keep within budgets. Just doing a reality check.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2008 04:19AM by kwan.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 13, 2008 04:27AM

thanx rawbryan

i don't know what i'd do without raw

it is far cheaper than other stuff

i mostly just get greens

all the greens i get are organic and under two bucks

kale, parsley, cilantro, celery etc etc etc.

thank goodness for greens

cheap and filling

Date: November 03, 2008 08:48PM

Yes the olive oil is truly raw, I don't have the break down, and it may have a lot of fat but depending on your body type, caloric needs, serving size, it is still healthy and good since it is raw organic and you aren't going to eat a lot since it is very filling. I like to use this recipe because many new people to RAW enjoy it, it is a good intro to what is possible with RAW. Later on people will tend to eat less fat, more simply when they reach that transition or level, but at first people really enjoy the creamy amazing recipes so it is a good intro...also I have no idea how to get the nutritional or fat break down of any recipe if you have info or way to do that please let me know thanks!

Also please e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com I don't get any notifications if people are responding or commenting on my postings so if you e-mail me I can answer your questions thanks!

My new FIVE STAR RAW SPA CUISINE WITH CHEF BRYAN AU raw organic recipe book just became available and people love it, it is selling out fast and is only available on my website, for only $20 with autograph and personal message from me to you. Later on Amazon.com in 2 months or longer it will be $30 + and no signature or message...this is my BEST recipe book and I probably cannot top it!
I think it is the best recipes I have ever created or have come up with it will be very hard and challenging for me to come out with another raw recipe book or new recipes...but I do have a new Good4u Dehydrator Recipe book coming out soon and my amazing Autobiography/How-To-Become a super successful RAW Organic Chef and all my "secret" a step-by-step guide of what websites I used that worked, who I connected with, how I got my own raw restaurant, raw tv infomercial, what it takes to succeed in ANY INDUSTRY, secrets of success for any Industry and secrets of marketing/pr/promotion for any product and industry but you will learn how I did it with my books and RAW. It will be a very entertaining, revealing, sometimes shocking look into my path in becoming a Raw Organic Chef and getting my books, DVDs and TV Show made so that I can help make RAW become Mainstream and #1 new Food Trend, #1 Diet!

Info on new book: [www.RawInTen.com] just click on the new 5 Star RAW SPA Book Cover for photos and info!

Bryan Au

Date: November 03, 2008 08:53PM

I hear ya and you are right, I just try to be positive no matter what because well what else can we be? Reality is serious though...but one more thing is people will have to re-invent how they live, eat, work, etc. the "system" is breaking down, feeding upon itself and not working so it is in a way an "opportunity" to explore how to save money, make more money, etc.

One thing RAW foodists can do is grow your own food! You can do it even if you are in a urban or city environment, get potted plant pots and start groing tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and other easy to grow veggies! Or volunteer at a Organic Farm and trade for food, go to Farmer's Markets where you can get the best prices. If everyone grew something then we can all barter and share and trade with food, that is how we all did it in the "wild west" only with cities and factories or the "Industrial Revolution" did that end that system and gave us the current fossil fuel based, pollution based, toxic cooked food world we now live in!

But don't worry things will be ok and I hear you about certain realities and struggles...that is why I try to keep my prices as low as possible on all my products and everything. My TV SHOW is a free donwload, my ceramic knives are the best most affordable prices anywhere and ceramic knives keeps your food fresher longer, pure, healthier so saves you a lot of money...

Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Date: November 03, 2008 08:54PM

Wow cool yes Greens is the way to go I have a Green Smoothie every morning with different greens and recipe...nice!

Other things are also cheap and filling, flax seeds, sunflower seeds both are around $2 a pound, carob powder too. All my recipes keeps this in mind as my ingredients are cheap and easy!

Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables