Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Help create raw retreat in Puerto Rico Rainforest fruit farm
Posted by: simplydb ()
Date: November 03, 2008 06:49PM

Simply Divine Botanicals and Barbara Rogers have purchased 6 acres exotic fruit farm bed and breakfast in El Yunque Rainforest in Puerto Rico. Need help creating raw food retreat and gardens. www.casapicaflores.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help create raw retreat in Puerto Rico Rainforest fruit farm
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: November 03, 2008 09:00PM

Hi I am a famous and popular Raw Organic Chef I opened 2 RAW Organic Restaurants, have consulted to the most upscale and high end Spas, Resorts, Retreats and more. I also have extensive raw organic menu creations, consultations and eco green building skills. Please check out my website and all the links on top:

[www.RawInTen.com]

And e-mail me at rawbryan@gmail.com if interested thank you for what you are doing that is RAWESOME!

Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 06, 2008 08:31PM

Hello,

I am Benu.

The property looks beautiful and lush! I would be interested in
hearing more about what you need for this project. I am a rawfood
chef with culinary arts training, but I am interested in obtaining
some hands-on experience in permaculture design.

I have been growing my own food for the past year and have
developed a growing passion for sustainable living practices.

I can be reached at rawtoro@yahoo.com to discuss the project further.

Date: November 09, 2008 10:27PM

Hello I would love to help you with your farms and retreat. I am looking to relocate for a month or more, and embrace my spirit on a new level of learning and experience. I am at the present moment hoping to visit some family in Guatemala and so this could manifest into those tenative plans. Thank you!

Tasha

Date: November 10, 2008 12:57PM

Hi guys,
Am very interested in, an helping you create a raw retreat in puerto rico. I am self educated in living and raw foods and my purpose in life is just to help all people. I love to motivate others to find out who they really are. Would love to be part of your team!!!

Date: December 01, 2008 09:27PM

ALOHA..BLESSINGS OF LOVE AND LIGHT FORM THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
MY NAME IS YESENIA IAM 31 BORN AND RAISED IN CAYEY,PUERTO RICO I LEFT THE ISLAND 12 YEARS AGO AFTER I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL MY PASSION FOR SURFING BROUGHT ME TO HAWAII WHERE I BEGUN MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY AND MET MY BEAUTIFUL BELOVED SOULMATE... WE NOW HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 8 YEARS.. WE HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD SON. I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING AND STUDYING RAW FOODS FOR 4 YEARS NOW, PERMACULTURE, ORGANIC FARMING ALSO RECENTLY COMPLETED MY REIKI MASTERS CERTIFICATION IN USUI REIKI AND KUNDALINI. JASON IS A GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGNER, WRITER, ARTIST MANY OTHER TALENTS..OUR SON IS HOMESCHOOLED. WE WILL BE VISITING MY PARENTS FARM IN CAYEY THIS FEBRUARY WITH THOUGHTS OF LONG TERM STAY AND WILL BE SEEKING OPPORTUNITIES WHERE WE CAN OFFER OUR SERVICES AND LIVE WITH LIKE MINDED CONCSIOUS BEINGS. YOUR SPACE SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU WHEN WE COME TO THE ISLAND AND COME VISIT IF POSSIBLE. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF ANY OF OUR TALENTS AND GIFTS IS ANYTHING WE CAN OFFER TO BE A PART OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL CREATION..

PEACE LOVE AND LIGHT...
YESENIA
808-345-8873

Date: December 04, 2008 08:56PM

luz yesenia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ALOHA..BLESSINGS OF LOVE AND LIGHT FORM THE BIG
> ISLAND OF HAWAII...
> MY NAME IS YESENIA IAM 31 BORN AND RAISED IN
> CAYEY,PUERTO RICO I LEFT THE ISLAND 12 YEARS AGO
> AFTER I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL MY PASSION FOR
> SURFING BROUGHT ME TO HAWAII WHERE I BEGUN MY
> SPIRITUAL JOURNEY AND MET MY BEAUTIFUL BELOVED
> SOULMATE... WE NOW HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 8
> YEARS.. WE HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD SON. I HAVE BEEN
> PRACTICING AND STUDYING RAW FOODS FOR 4 YEARS NOW,
> PERMACULTURE, ORGANIC FARMING ALSO RECENTLY
> COMPLETED MY REIKI MASTERS CERTIFICATION IN USUI
> REIKI AND KUNDALINI. JASON IS A GRAPHIC/WEB
> DESIGNER, WRITER, ARTIST MANY OTHER TALENTS..OUR
> SON IS HOMESCHOOLED. WE WILL BE VISITING MY
> PARENTS FARM IN CAYEY THIS FEBRUARY WITH THOUGHTS
> OF LONG TERM STAY AND WILL BE SEEKING
> OPPORTUNITIES WHERE WE CAN OFFER OUR SERVICES AND
> LIVE WITH LIKE MINDED CONCSIOUS BEINGS. YOUR SPACE
> SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN TOUCH
> WITH YOU WHEN WE COME TO THE ISLAND AND COME VISIT
> IF POSSIBLE. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF ANY OF OUR
> TALENTS AND GIFTS IS ANYTHING WE CAN OFFER TO BE A
> PART OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL CREATION..
>
> PEACE LOVE AND LIGHT...
> YESENIA
> 808-345-8873

Date: December 08, 2008 12:33AM

Barbara -

Hello.

I run a management consulting and finance firm; and as part of my practice am often engaged by firms to write business plans, court financiers, establish finance operations. Personally. I need to make dietary changes in my life and am looking to experience raw roods and living.

Would you be interested in hosting me for a visit in exchange for working with/for you a few hours a day during the visit to help you set up your finance systems?

Regards, Denise dcc0722@yahoo.com

Date: December 29, 2008 05:30PM

Hello!

I can help with farm work, carpentry and building, and protection (only slightly joking--I practice tai chi). My main skill is in land stewardship and explaining things with science. True science--not the stuff in universities--has led me to beyond-organic agriculture and raw foods nutrition. I'm a good looking 23 male, recently working at a 100% grassfed dairy farm, where I made no money, because it's hard to make money as a dairy farmer. This farm is the home base for a company being built to test and build topsoil, a resource which provides every ecosystem service you can think of. But I have become more interested in not saving a dying system, instead seeing the light in raw chocolate and raw foods. I would love to be a part of your endeavor.

Z
ineffable500@gmail.com

Date: January 01, 2009 03:31PM

Not interested in working at your retreat, but I checked out El Yunque Rainforest on the internet and WOW!!!, I would definitely go there for a raw retreat. It's so amazingly beautiful!!!! Please let us know when your retreat opens.

Date: March 09, 2009 07:11PM

Hi....I live on 2 1/2 acres in S. West Florida and would like to form a living green network club featuring a raw foods retreat. I am seeking other individuals who might be interested in helping form this beautiful project and I have two bedrooms and a bathroom available for anyone who would like to lend a hand either temporarily or permanently.

Date: October 04, 2009 04:47PM

Hello
My name in Madhuri Flynn. I came across your post about looking for someone to help you set up your Bed and Breakfast as a Raw food retreat. I would love to correspond with you about this. and hear how the process is going and if you still need assistance.

A little about who I am...

I recently visited Vieques and fell in love with the place
I have been dreaming of relocating at some point to somewhere tropical and I think Puerto Rico might be the place.

Right now I live in San Francisco CA and am very involved in the Yoga community here. I have been practicing Yoga for 15 years, teaching Yoga for 13 years and training Yoga teachers for 9 years. I am a full time Yoga teacher.

I have been teaching Yoga Diet for about 9 years and I ran the kitchen at the Integral Yoga Institute of San Francisco (integralyogasf.org) for 4 years, serving vegan meals on a daily basis, also for special events for large number of people and providing meals for weekend long retreats.

I have plans to write a book on the modern Yoga diet.

Recently I have experienced a lot of healing around food addictions and I have found myself very turned on to Live foods. I am about 80% Raw now. I am loving supper foods, and supper herbs.

I have been growing as much organic food I can in my garden, I rarely buy vegetables as I grow so much.

I have been going to springs in the area to gather spring water. I love that you have a spring on your land!!!!

I love to travel and explore new places, fortunately the work I do dose give me the freedom right now to do that.

I would love to come help with the gathering, growing and preparing of food, and also offer Yoga to any guest you have. I would be able to come during the spring of 2010.

Please do be in touch and let me know how it is all going.
Wishing you Peace
OM madhuri

Date: October 04, 2009 04:53PM

Just sent you a message, but forgot my contact info!!
Its Madhuri Flynn
sweetlikehoneyoga@gmail.com

OM PEACE

Date: October 09, 2009 11:06PM

Beautiful website. I am interested in working with you. I am a yoga instructor and raw food chef.

Laura Cassin, BA

Date: October 09, 2009 11:17PM

awesome, I'm interested! Please send further info

Laurasmiling smiley

Posted by: rawsomefoods ()
Date: October 14, 2009 04:30PM

Hello Barbara,
What a fabulous place! I am very interested in hearing more about what your needs are. I am mature, responsible, vibrantly healthy, experienced in caretaking and property management (including innkeeping for the eco-friendly Inn owned by Living Light Raw Culinary Arts Institute in Fort Bragg, California), raw (in varying percentages) for the last eight years, the "detail queen" when it comes to cleaning, an experienced organic gardener, a massage therapist, and have raw chef skills, equipment, and recipes.
Please contact me at celestetanit@yahoo.com and I can send my resume, personal and professional references and a recent photo.
All the best,
Celeste

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables