Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WANTED: a raw household to live in
Date: February 02, 2007 07:51PM

I need a place to live. It would be most economically viable for me to stay within 100 miles of Boston, but I'm open to change. Please contact me with any opportunities you may have. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WANTED: a raw household to live in
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 02, 2007 10:00PM

are you boy girl? How is MIIIIIAAAMMII?

Date: February 06, 2007 12:53AM

Girl. Miami probably out of budget range.

Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: February 15, 2007 04:28PM

OH OH

I want t raw house to live in as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YES!!

Anyone want to offer this? I'd LOVE to learn from the best!!!

The summer is a good time for me as I am off from teaching,,,

I am female...
We could negotiate a resonable price - maybe for 3 weeks...

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 25, 2007 02:42AM

I'm in Ohio and have a room for rent either temporary to learn raw food or semi-permanent. Ohio is certainly not the most exciting place to be but we are in a serene area on a few acres with two major chain health food stores not too far and several in between.
This goes without saying but you never know...please no smoking or heavy drugs.

Posted by: kasegretto ()
Date: March 20, 2007 04:07AM

Well, I the only option I can offer you is not for the near future. But I would like to get this offer out there to you, anyway - and to others, as well.
My husband and I have created an outline for a private community in hopes that we can draw interest from like-minded folks for a collaborative effort to create a private Raw Vegan / Vegan / Vegetarian / Macrobiotic community. The location is not even selected - the idea is that we would all work collaboratively on making decisions such as that and that the entire plan would result in completion in approximately five years.
The name that we have given this community model is Purity Living Community. If you would like more information, PLEASE feel free to email us at: PurityLivingCommunity@gmail.com

My best wishes for your immediate needs, as well!

Namaste'

Posted by: rainbowgrl ()
Date: May 05, 2007 01:34AM

Move to Albany. Live with me in my parents house. I am raw.

Date: May 06, 2007 10:22AM

I am simi raw. I do mostly juicing. I have been into the raw foods movement for around 15 years. There were health issues so I went the raw food route and all my illnesses just went away and never came back again. I enjoy life now more then I ever have. Knowing what is not to have it and then given another chance is a blessing. I live in Jacksonville, Florida I am a conservative and eco minded person. Hope to hear from you. Bye now, Tom Majors

Date: June 28, 2007 05:33PM

butterfly,
still looking? we're living in a cooperative house in shutesbury, which is a tiny town outside of amherst..we live on a dirt road with other cooperative homes around and an eco village (sirius) across the road where you can buy veggies and bulk foods and some other things, making it possible to spend more time at home and to do less driving. our home is large, with nine adults right now and two part-time children. and my friend's cat is moving in in a couple of weeks. we are surrounded by clover and soft grasses, oases of medicinal plants and flowers, and a little forest just behind...it is resplendent with waist-high ferns and evergreen..

most people in the house are in some stage of focusing on a living foods lifestyle, some more strict than others, with some people interested in fermenting kim chi and kombucha, one into superfoods, and kala and i creating dehydrated delights, and the vitamix getting more attention than anyone...

we currently have two smaller rooms open, one is $200 and the other is $250 (plus $50 a month for utilities). and as people transition out or move to different rooms, you can choose to move to another space in the house; some spaces are two and three-stories! we have a large communal kitchen and dining table, large living room, and long history of cooperative living. we are about 10-15 minutes outside of amherst, and about 20-30 minutes from north hampton. this larger community is quite progressive-minded, and there are all kinds of groups, events, workshops, etc. happening all the time. in house, we're hosting raw foods potlucks and reiki shares twice a month, and plan to increase the frequency when life slows down in the fall...

does this sound like a community you'd like to join? if so, please email me at aspiraling@gmail.com and we can arrange a time to come and see the house and meet everyone...i've just joined this group, and am not certain i'll easily navigate my way back to this thread...so just in case, please write to me via email...smiling smiley

in love and light,
karin

Date: July 15, 2007 08:12PM

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Seattle WA I am looking for a roommate who is raw.

Date: July 28, 2007 01:11PM

i am interested in this type of arrangment.
is there any type of raw employment opportunities in the area?

Date: August 11, 2008 02:26PM

Hi,
How much would rent be?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables