Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Au Pair needed for Caribbean
Posted by: rawdoc ()
Date: February 16, 2009 02:01PM

I am moving to St. Kitts & Nevis. Don't know anyone there.I need help with two girls ages five and six from someone with a great big heart, skilled in raw food preparation and a desire for travel and new experiences. Would prefer female,good swimmer,educator and who can spend 6-12 months. We travel frquently back to Florida.
JKSF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Au Pair needed for Caribbean
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: February 18, 2009 11:17PM

Hi there...

I am very interested in this opportunity. I've worked with children on again off again for more than 20 years. I am familiar with raw food preparation, I love to travel, I love children, and am a great swimmer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time

Love laugh and dream

Gynna

luvyuu@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 22, 2009 07:03PM

I am also very interested!

I miss being around children so much and absolutely adore them!

I have experience with all ages, but worked the longest with infants and toddlers. I'm a kid at heart, but also have great decision making skills and I'm very responsible. People usually say I'm warm and fun to be around.

I'm 24 years old, been eating 80-90% raw for a few months, been into self improvement and nutrition for a few years. I usually stick to green smoothies and simple salads, but would be willing to learn more about gourmet raw.

Hope to hear back from you!

-Sabrina
yougotothemall@hotmail.com

Posted by: zella ()
Date: March 02, 2009 11:12PM

I am interested. I have a 9 year old son who would be a great role model and an instant friend.

We have both been raw foodists for 2 years.

I have owned my own juice bar and taught classes.

We would very much like the opportunity to learn new things and visit new places.

I have taught children ages 1-5 spending a year with each age.

I am a very strong swimmer too.

Please contact me if you would like to hear more. And visit my website at:

Do a google search for: Renton Raw Center

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2009 11:12PM by zella.

Date: March 04, 2009 05:13PM

Hello,
My name is Tatiana, I am 25. I have a B.S. degree. I speak 4 languages (English, Russian, Romanian, French) i am not an educator but I worked with children before and I am looking after a 10 month old child at present. I enjoy being around children, the experience has been GREAT so far and very valuable one I must say. This acquired knowledge will help me immensely when I have my own children.
Have been eating 80% raw for about six months now. I am constantly researching, looking for new information to educate myself even farther in this field.
I am very active person, runner, swimmer, ballroom dancer. "Travel-land" is my ultimate destination smiling smiley
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Tatiana.

kittenko@yahoo.com

Date: April 28, 2009 04:45PM

I am a 50 year old woman, have a 10 year old unschooled son and like to prepare raw and vegan foods. Are you still looking for an au pair?

Date: May 03, 2009 11:12PM

Please contact me if you are still considering for this position.
I have au pair and teaching experience. I am a mother of two children now 21 and 18.
I am a raw foodist and would love to prepare meals for your daughters. I consider myself a good swimmer who would love the opportunity to do something that I love (caregive/teach)in the homeland of my grandparents(caribbean).

Posted by: shannonroselive ()
Date: May 07, 2009 10:12PM

Hello,
I am a long time vegan and 8 yr raw foodie. I am a home school mom, certified life guard, and a bundle of fun for your young ones. You can see what I've been doing lately on my website here www.shannonroselive.com
Lots of child care experience, lots of raw food experience, and lots of love experience!
Peace,
Shannon Rose

Date: June 04, 2009 12:31AM

Dear JKSF,

I am interested in the au pair position and have over ten years of childcare experience. I have completed several college courses in early childhood development and have my BA in Yoga from Naropa University. I am currently an intern at the Hawai'i Naturopathic Retreat, where I specialize in yoga instruction, raw food prep, and hospitality.

I am happy to forward a resume and I am available as of September 2009.

Sincerely,

Laura Cassin

Date: June 04, 2009 05:32AM

I am a certified teacher in the state of Oregon. I've been teaching for four years--all day Kindergarten, first and second grade. I have been a vegan for 10 years, completely raw for 3 months. I come equipped with a Vitamix, Excalibur, & a fascination with a child's imagination. Please do contact me if the position is still available. I received my Masters of Arts in Teaching from Lewis & Clark College.

Date: July 02, 2009 06:06AM

I following-up on my last message, voicing interest in the nanny position. I am still interested and would like to send my resume, if you could please supply me with a direct email so I can send an attachment.

Thank You,

Laura Cassin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables