Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw food business
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 29, 2008 06:10AM

I have a three and a half year old raw food manufacturing business for sale.
If anyone is interested let me know.
I simply don't have the resources to take this any farther.
My products are made using coconut milk from the meat and water of the young coconut. They are soy free, nut free, gluten free and dairy free and are unique in the industry.
I am currently in about 50 stores from Santa Cruz to Seattle and grossed about 100k this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw food business
Posted by: mirceas ()
Date: January 02, 2009 05:09AM

My name is Mircea and I would like to know more about your business that you have for sale why do you sell it in todays economy how hard is to mantain do you have employees where do you get your products and how do you market it how much investment is needed monthly and how much do you want for it and how and what will it take to expend it please tell me details about it how can it be trnsfered etc if you would like you can also call me at 360 608 1119

Date: January 26, 2009 03:17AM

Hi, My name is Christie and I am also interested in your business and have all the same questions as Mircea.
Please email the details to www.omilade@aol.com

Thank you.

Date: February 04, 2009 05:41AM

Hi!

I am very interested in your business, if it is still available!! Please feel free to e-mail or call me: kwensloff@aol.com or (805) 305-2538....Thank-you!!! Kathy

Posted by: buddhalove ()
Date: February 04, 2009 07:48AM

aloha, what does your business entail? give thanks, Lotus (buddhalovenow@gmail.com)

Date: February 03, 2011 12:31AM

I am still in business and am looking for a partner so that the business can expand and thrive. Not willing to relocate as my current location is ideal for deliveries both north and south along the I5 corridor and I do good business with the local stores.

Would prefer a christian but not stuck on that as a requirement.

Current range is now from San Diego to Bellingham and I have a distributor in SoCal and one in NorCal. Have some leads on distribution in the Northwest as well.

I am in the Whole Foods in Northern Cal and the Northwest regions.

Gross sales last two years was 140,000+ asking 150,000 for full partner.

Need someone who is not afraid of working long hours and doing whatever is necessary to make the business work.

Date: February 22, 2011 11:10PM

Hello,

I am very interested in learning more about your business and introduce myself. I live in the Del Mar area and am looking to start and/or partner to start/expand a high-quality raw food company.

I can be reached at 858.212.4083 or can call you at your convenience.

All the best,
Matthew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2011 11:10PM by Mplee53.

Posted by: ZorionZ ()
Date: April 25, 2011 02:17PM

Potential partner with money looking for an opportunity. Contact me if you are still looking.
-Zor 858-342-5252

Posted by: FanyahSkyah ()
Date: April 26, 2011 05:39PM

Hello,

I am interested in being a part of this !
I am a big fan of coconuts !!! I currently live on the east coast in the metropolitan area of ny/nj.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables