Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Manual Wheat Grass Juicer - Make an offer!
Posted by: jthompson ()
Date: June 02, 2010 07:02PM

We have a "Miracle Wheat Grass Juicer" Model MJ 400 that we have only used once. It has been in storage for a few years and we want to offer it to someone who needs it. It has two screens of different sizes (one with larger holes for juicing soft fruits), and a rubber pad on the support foot of the juicer to protect the counter or table surface to which it is clamped. We saw one on CraigsList.org for $50.00, and they sell new for $62.00. If you are interested... make an offer by sending me a private message. Best offer by June 30th gets it!

jthompson

"Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." Genesis 1:29

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Manual Wheat Grass Juicer - Make an offer!
Posted by: Wellness for all ()
Date: June 29, 2010 10:47AM

Hello there my mother has lung cancer and I just read online about ann wigmore and wheat grass juice so I would like to purchase a machine for her I thiink if she can benifit from this its worth it I am a young girl 21 I don't have that much funds so sorry can't make a high offer best I can do is 20
Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables