Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for old medium format cameras and lenses
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: January 04, 2009 07:32AM

I'm specifically looking for buy medium (120/220 film size) format cameras and lenses (Mamiya Brand). I also need a couple more light meters (spot meters preferred), and an older sturdy tripod (or two). And I'm always interested in any old large cameras and lenses.

Here is one example, I just got this and some lenses from someone who had it sitting in a trunk for 17 years:

Cameras like these were common portrait and wedding photographers equipment from the 60's and 70's. I know this is not the best place to find them, but you guys might know someone with old camera gear sitting around. This stuff is not worth anywhere near what it was before digital, in fact it's dirt cheap compared to what it should be. I want to expand my gear some because film is still superior for fine art work, and I prefer the old school ways. I know I can find deals on fleabay, or photography boards, but I would much rather spend my money in the raw community.

So if you, a family member, or a friend has older camera equipment collecting dust, pm me and lets see if we can make a deal.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables