Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A prayer being answered..Help
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 16, 2010 03:09PM

It has been my husbands desire to get back into organic farming. We are both originally from Jamaica, currently residing in FT. Lauderdale, FL. My husband grew up on a farm,I am from the city. This is his 1st love and wants to return to doing this. He had been a vegetarian for over 20 years, but has turned to vegan and raw foods. I on the other hand have made the change 3 years ago upon meeting him.

We firmly understand how important it is to live this way and desire to help others who are on the same path of health and wellness.
While we are here we both have professions in the health and wellness business as a Chef and Esthetican. We would like to a share our plans with you. We would like to know if your willing to combine what you are doing, along with what we are seeking to do.

As a Chef and Esthetician we desire to create a line of organic products to protect and prevent damage to our 1st line of defense. We would like to be involved in the process from start to finish. Meaning farming the esstenial herbs, plants, and different foods that will go into the ingredients. Also, creating a place for health and wellness, which would include a juice bar, spa, gift shop, and developing it further along the way. We feel this would be a great way to start things from the ground up.

Please we desire to more information and contacts. And if there are others that you know who are looking to do samething.

Give Thanks...Ratsfari Love

Chin & Shoshannah

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables