Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Job in Monterey area
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 06, 2011 06:53AM

My name is Molly Jones. I'm a first year graduate student at MIIS, starting this spring and I'll be moving to Pacific Grove very soon. I'm trying to scout around for jobs before I make the move from Berkeley (I studied Italian at Cal). I'm writing to ask if any raw businesses have any open positions in the Monterey area that might have some open positions that I could apply for. I've been eating raw food for a year now. I have been loving experimenting with raw foods and making up new recipes and sharing them with friends and family. I am so passionate about this lifestyle and diet. Through this journey I have learned so much about nutrition and have healed myself from painful digestion problems and have lost at least 30 pounds. After I finish my Master's in Public Admin, I want to combine nutritional education into my work in social justice in nonprofits. If your business doesn't have room for a new addition, I understand and I welcome any resources you may offer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Raw Job in Monterey area
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 23, 2011 12:21AM

I am in the area and may have some thoughts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2011 12:23AM by gojibear.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables