Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New! Great $$$ job for RAW Foodists, anyone can do this info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: January 22, 2009 07:55PM

Hi Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au to the rescue! Economy bad? Yes and no, some industries are but what is happening is everyone has to improve their products, prices, service the way they do business also EVERYONE still has to have Pure Food and Water! I now have a REALLY GREAT JOB for everyone to do and earn serious money, e-mail me directly after reading this if you are interested, you should try it and see if it works for you e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com

Ok first I have a PACKAGE DEAL and it WILL MAKE YOU A LOT OF $$$ but you have to do it all together and you will be part of my RAW ORGANIC TEAM AND FAMILY which means you get tons of benefits, freebies, and support FOREVER! INFO:

First I have my Ceramic Knives and Ceramic Peelers you will help get them into all the stores in your city and area, you get $5 per knife sold and $1 per ceramic peeler sold so this might not seem much but if you set up major sales accounts at stores, Macy's, Hardware Stores, Kitchen stores in your area it can = SERIOUS Monthly residual checks and income for you like in the thousands! For every product sold you get paid your commission. All you have to do is e-mail/call/walk into all the stores in your area and talk to the main buyer it is easy and you can do it in your spare time. The reason why my ceramic knives and peelers are selling out now is it saves people money, it keeps their food fresher long, is better than metal knives but mine are also the BEST QUALITY AND PRICE and comes in a nice attractive storage box too, way better than Kyocera or any other go to my websites to see: [www.RawInTen.com] and [www.BestCeramicKnife.com] I am changing and increasing the prices so the 8" is the World's ONLY 8" Ceramic Knife available it is my best one and most recommended and is $80 retail, 7" Black Ceramic Knife with Bamboo Handle is $70, 6" is $60, 4" is $25 retail and this is better than Kyocera's which are $100 to $200 each and thin, flimsy, awkward designs with no box, mine are thicker, better, eco luxurious with Bamboo so is Earth Friendly and Eco Green no one else has this or offers this and they are selling out fast from my website(I will set up a FREE WEBSITE FOR YOU TOO!) and my Ceramic Peelers are only $7 retail most others are $10, $15 or $20.

Next is AIRING MY RAW FOOD TV SHOW/INFOMERCIAL with the HUGE PROFITS I need you to spend some of it airing my RAW FOOD TV SHOW/INFOMERCIAL in your city and town! It should only cost $200 to air it each time, I will help you get info and air it in your CITY/TOWN and it will have YOUR WEBSITE ON IT so you get ALL THE SALES AND PROFITS! I just need the customer info/address/wholesale price and so you MAKE MORE MONEY AND PROFITS and all the stores in your city/town will want to carry our products so it makes sales EASIER FOR YOU AND YOU MAKE MORE $$$! See how this works? IT COSTS YOU NOTHING there is no fee or start up costs EVERYTHING IS FREE AND I HELP AND SUPPORT YOU! All you have to do is e-mail me rawbryan@hotmail.com and I have people in Florida, Hawaii and adding more so e-mail me!

BUT THERE IS MORE! Next I have a Ceramic Scalpel too, ceramic works great on food but even better on people! YUP when doctors use ceramic scalpels on people they heal faster, better, less scars, and this market exists already so we give out FREE SAMPLES to doctors/hospitals in your area then they order from your or my website and we make MORE $$$ while promoting good healing healthy products, there are other ceramic scalpels on the market but MINE IS BETTER, CHEAPER so they will all order from us! So this is another way to make more $$$ again you give free samples and website to doctors and hospitals in your area in your spare time and you make commissions from each sale= $$$!

FINALLY the next package included is Office Water Cooler Filter Machine it looks like a water cooler but is a high tech 6 stage filter system, most offices spend too much money each month on none eco water plastic bottles delivered to their office which wastes gas, trucks, money, etc. and they pay hundreds or thousands each month on water! If they lease our machine it is only $99 a month with installation and service included and all the water they want pure spring like water so companies SAVE MONEY and it is ECO no plastic/gas/trucks etc. EVERY OFFICE, spa, restaurant, wants this.We have sold 300 so far easily just by talking to offices, spas, etc. or e-mailing them again in your spare time! YOU GET PAID $300 instantly no waiting for each lease you sell and also if they buy the machine $3,000 to $4,000 instead of leasing you get $300 on the spot, easy! EVERYONE WANTS IT because the water is fresh, spring like filtered, is ECO and they save tons of money while we make tons of money in our spare time! BUT you will make so much while promoting pure water and health products all of mine are ECO and we plant a new tree for each product sold this is ALL GOOD AND WE ALL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY so we can promote/buy more organic food and products and heal everyone's health, environment and Earth! SEE COOL HUH? I AM ALL ABOUT HEALTH AND WEALTH so e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com be part of my RAW ORGANIC SAVING THE PLANET FAMILY AND TEAM!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New! Great $$$ job for RAW Foodists, anyone can do this info...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 26, 2009 09:10PM

Hi
Please send me more information on all your opportuniies

thanks

Theron

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables