Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Elixir of Life (RNA DROPS)
Posted by: ecurb ()
Date: April 11, 2011 08:07PM

We invite you to embrace a brand new experience.

Throughout history, people have sought the Fountain of Youth, the Elixir of Life, the Philosopher’s Stone. The Bible itself references the Bread of Life, Manna and Living Water. Is it a coincidence that the years lived by men and women in the Bible are numbered in the centuries?

The Bread of Life was talked about in John, Chapter 6, where Jesus performed a miracle by feeding the multitudes with a few loaves of bread. By the end of the chapter people were demanding Jesus to “…give us this bread all the time!” They didn’t believe in their own power of creation and wanted Jesus to provide for them... listen to the words of Jesus in John, Chapter 14. He said, “…the works that I do shall ye do also; and greater works than these shall ye do…”

The Bible refers to recipes for “shewbread” that was so special that even King David was not permitted to partake. Just as the original kings and priests in the Old Testament regarded shewbread as worthy only for God as a sacrificial offering, but now you may experience RnA.

The patent-pending ingredient of RnA drops is related to aspects of the Bread of Life. We now have the Bread of Life and Living Water. You have the opportunity to choose to engage it.

RnA drops are created through a process that is constantly evolving as the potency of each generation supersedes the last. As each generation of RnA is evolving, so also is your own RNA responding.

To know more please go here: www.rnadrops.biz

This may change your life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Elixir of Life (RNA DROPS)
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: April 13, 2011 06:25AM

*facepalm* if its so awesome, send me a bottle for free, and if it works, I will be a life long supporter and purchaser of your producttongue sticking out smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: April 13, 2011 01:43PM

Lol...Curator, if I can do sample bottles soon, I will send you some, just not a whole bottle.lol

Date: April 14, 2011 12:01AM

sounds good to me, heck if the samples are enough to have obvious positive effects for people, im sure offering free or really really cheap samples might be enough to drastically increase return customers!!!

Pardon my distrust of the possibilities of your product, but ive seen so many products like this offered, and all of them are so shady, massive prices, and so many people ranting about being ripped off... it just seems kind of impossible, however, I will keep an open mind till I can try it outsmiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: April 14, 2011 06:10PM

I understand the distrust part. I am probably one of the most skeptical people out there and have tried so many different things with unsatisfied results. The story behind this is outwordly which would make the regular person possibly turn a blind eye. Im still trying to get answers myself about this.lol

I just chose to be a part of it and get it out theresmiling smiley

Date: April 16, 2011 05:31AM

cool ^_^

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables