Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New! Raw Scooters and you can make $$$ info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: February 06, 2009 12:44AM

Hi Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au here trying to empower and help my raw food friends. Many people are struggling in these challenging economic times so I am trying to find new eco raw products that are empowering and can help people earn a good income while promoting raw and being eco. One of my new products is the RAW SCOOTER it is 100% Electric(no internal combustion engine which is not raw and pollutes!) so it is very RAW and Eco and it gets 30 miles on a full charge takes 1 to 6 hours to fully charge, they are fun and safe too. Most gas powered or electric scooters cost $5,000 to $15,000 mine are only $1,800 and $2,000 and you can buy them on my online store at [www.RawInTen.com] the link is at the very top with photos.

If you would like to earn extra income you just have to drive it around college campuses or the beach and you will get tons of people asking you about it, because it is super quiet, electric, no exhaust, and people are curious, everyone that asks you about them will want to buy one too and I can pay you $200 commission for each one you sell or refer to me that buys one! So check out the new RAW Scooter and e-mail me if interested, rawbryan@hotmail.com I have found that by riding one around you will sell like 10 to 20 electric scooters a month!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New! Raw Scooters and you can make $$$ info...
Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: February 06, 2009 02:21PM

What makes it raw? Is it made out of fruits and vegetables or does it run on fruits and vegetables?

I'm a fan of your raw/vegan work, but I think calling this "raw" is a bit much. Why not just call them electric, rechargeable scooters?

Date: February 07, 2009 06:11PM

I call it RAW Scooter because in the post there is no combustion engine= explosions= heat= pollution= gas= oil

My 100% Electric Scooters are Vegan(no leather) but RAW because the electric motor does not use spark plugs, explosions, combustion, is a brushless maintenance free motor and scooter, no oil, no gas, no pollution= all natural=vegan= RAW SCOOTER! YEAH!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 07, 2009 08:30PM

um no .. you are just bastardizing the word RAW for your sales pitch convenience, the scooter is not cooked so its raw? that is completely absurd, absurd as Pepsi calling its new softdrink RAW, and people that do this in my opinion do more harm to the raw movement then good. As much as I like a good portion of your info, products and energy, you are starting to rank right up there with David wolfe, shazzie and other such sillyness. Electricity does not come without its own environmental price tag. All natural does not equal vegan and electric does not equal no environmental impact.

Ive also noticed you still havent bothered to put a link back to this site on your own site .. is this an oversite? or do you just feel the free advertising you do here doesnt warrent any return consideration?

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2009 08:34PM by Jgunn.

Date: February 07, 2009 10:23PM

Brian I just wanted to Add that , I really do feel that you are doing alot of succesful things in the raw food movement, and appreciate what you do.

But I also feel when you post silly things like this that you are Pandering to us like we are some sort of Morons who dont know better. I know what I am saying is direct (aggressive?) and to the point but I am quite sure you are able to handle constructive critisism...well at least i hope you are smiling smiley

so .. how bout updating those links of yours winking smiley

Date: February 08, 2009 06:33AM

Really raw people do not judge! Don't hate, participate! What are you all doing to help people???

Date: February 08, 2009 06:59AM

rawbryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really raw people do not judge!

wrong again. everyone EVERYONE judges everything and everyone around them to a certain degree. if you say you dont then I am sorry but i have call BS on that one. I can assure you I am really raw and raw has nothing to do with being judgemental or non judgemental, again you are blurring the lines of the word RAW

Don't hate,
> participate!

There is no hate bryan, I dont even know you so how can I possibly hate you . reread what I wrote

What are you all doing to help
> people???

I do plenty things for plenty people, how bout you answer my questions and I will answer yours? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: February 08, 2009 07:53AM

Bryan ive tried to sent you a PM but your inbox is full , I have no desire to fight with you and I am sorry if you feel ive attacked you smiling smiley

I guess i am just opinionated and the delivery of the message sometimes comes out harsh.

I still dont agree with what you are saying but it really doesnt matter, you will still carry on doing what you are doing and likewise so will I. smiling smiley

I am willing to bet dollars to durians you are a scorpio arent you ? lol

- Jodi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2009 07:56AM by Jgunn.

Date: February 18, 2009 08:12AM

I am a scorpio but come on I am about being positive, also I explain why it is raw, there is no combustible engine in it, you have to live in LA to be excited maybe ever since I was 12 I wanted to end and solve the smog problem not only in LA but all major cities. So your "beef" is I use RAW well it is a raw scooter in that it does not use or have combustion. For me this is empowering, raw transportation for you it is something to be negative or point out about...but that is ok...it is all good. But I know I am helping people earn money, clean up the air, be ECO and raw in FUN LOVING WAYS! It is all good Jodi go eat a banana!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables