Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Building a Farm/Retreat in Chile
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 04, 2010 08:49AM

Hello,

I'm planning a relocation to Central or Southern Chile late this year and am putting a plan together to get myself off the grid, and then phase in a holistic healing and organic farm retreat.

I'm looking for like minded individuals that have interest in building earth-homes, establishing organic farms, establishing nutritional education courses, and reaching out to help waken the community at large to the benefits of natural living.

I've never done anything like this before but I can see it happening, have been preparing for this change for the last two years, and am confident that the right folks will come together.

I want to create a space where people can heal with nature. Before that, I need to find some land and establish a way to eat RAW on a shared farm for myself and anyone interested.

All the best,
Michelle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Building a Farm/Retreat in Chile
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 02, 2010 06:06PM

Hello Michelle,

Just noticed your letter herein. I appreciate and understand your spirit's interest in moving to Central or Southern Chile, and living off the grid, phasing in a holistic healing and organic farm retreat. Mom & I enjoyed 4 months in Chile 5 or 6 years ago, when I was seriously considering relocating there. I am a Holistic Health Practitioner, who does Oriental Bodywork and enjoys an Oriental Medicine approach to Medicine/Healing.

If I hadn't learned a lot more about the pending Earth Changes, and Pole Shift, over the past 5 years, I would be interested in relocating to Chile with you. IF
you are interested in exploring THE accurate website, regarding these CHANGES, you
can write me at sgilman0255@gmail.com.

I'm wondering whether the BIG Quakes that Chile had this Spring gave you any second thoughts about relocating there. As much as I love Chile, I hope you have formed some alternate plans (safer locations). The website I'm offering has an
80 pg pdf file called "Safe Locations".

Peace be with you.
Yelobird

Re: Building a Farm/Retreat in Chile
Posted by: doron ()
Date: October 14, 2011 10:53AM

Morning from South Africa

I am looking for land to start a farm/community with like-minded people
interested in a healing retreat focused on healing and reversing disease using Nutrient Therapy/orthomolecular medicine doing 40 day juice fasts

www.facebook.com/fortydayshealing
www.fortydays.co.za

Love&Light
Doron Deco

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables