Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Need a Raw Chef in the UK???
Posted by: rawalchemy ()
Date: February 01, 2012 08:39PM

Hi, I'm offering to be of service to you if you need help starting or maintaining your raw food lifestyle
~ if you need a chef to cater for your small events or dinner parties
~ one to one online/telephone consultations to assist you in finding your way with living foods
~ if you need extra help in the kitchen at your raw food restaurant/cafe or retreat center.

I have two years practical experience preparing many raw meals, from juice therapy to gourmet meals, buffets and special events.
Currently I am nearing the end of a 3 month juice feast and will be a fully certified juice therapy coach.

In April I will graduate from the Pure Joy Culinary Academy under the tutorship of Elaina Love and Chris Whitcoe

I have also gained much from completing the Raw Nutrition Course with David 'Avocado' Wolfe.

I am looking forward to travelling the UK this year to be of further service and continue to share the love and benefits of a living food lifestyle.
I have a passion for raw chocolate and dessert creations.
My main desire is to work with people interested and engaged in providing amazing health and healing services through simple fresh live menu creation.

May the Joy continue

Dawn

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables