Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rent a room in Oceanside, Ca.
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: March 28, 2009 01:20AM

Hi,

I have a very nice house and am looking for 2 new roommates to fill 2 of the 4 bedrooms. One of the rooms is a nice size with all hardwood floors, and a large mirrored closet and it rents for $570 with a $200 deposit. The other room is same size but has small closet and the rent is $550 plus $200 deposit.

All utilities included and we have Cox cable and wireless set up. The house is spacious and the common rooms shared are very nice, with a fireplace, and nice backyard.

We are looking for drama free adults that pay rent on time, no drugs, no couples, no kids, no smoking (if you really have to then smoke outside and clean up after yourself).

Both rooms avail. for April 1st. This is in Oceanside, Ca. and the location is great, it's close to so much..bus, Sprinter, freeways, shopping, banks, beach, health food stores, colleges, and much more.

You can email me or call at 760-717-2151
prismkitten@yahoo.com

Love,
Prism
aka Betty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rent a room in Oceanside, Ca.
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 07, 2009 03:06PM

Prism i saw this on another website maybe you could contact them and see if they are still looking ..its over a week old so maybe not smiling smiley sandiego is what about 45min from oceanside?

hismiling smiley
we are michael & mary
we are mature ( over 40)
repsonsible,respectful non smokers/drinkers/drug users
we are looking for temp room while we are looking for a more perminant living situation
we want to be able to juice & prepare raw foods & be part of the raw food comminity in San Diego
thanx
peace&blessings
michael & mary
please call us @ 520 443 1085

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: April 09, 2009 12:41AM

I have now rented all the rooms avail. for now. There is one coming up for August 1st..maybe even a bit sooner around July 19th.

You can always contact me via my email here.
Oh and thanks so much Jodi for the info. but craigslist is THE place to post for just about anything..and that got my rooms rented.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 09, 2009 05:38PM

no prob Prism hun smiling smiley they sounded like nice people so thought id pass it on ..i shoulda sent ya an email didnt even think lol !

oh well maybe they were axe murderers tongue sticking out smiley nah they probably good folks lol

glad to hear you got your tenants in place smiling smiley

Posted by: lawofattraction ()
Date: April 10, 2009 11:21PM

are you still looking for roomates?today is 4-10-09. i am a single beggining 32 year old female rawie newbie.very friendly and fits in anywhere.

Date: April 16, 2009 04:53PM

I will have a room avail. for the end of July and if not end of July at least by August 1st.

If you are interested you can email me or give me a call. 760-717-2151

Love,
Prism

Date: July 24, 2009 10:52PM

I have a room avail. again that is avail starting Aug. 1st, 2009. It rents for $550 per month, includes all utilities and we have Internet and wireless hub and standard cable services.

I would love to have a raw food person here, with no stress on managing to stay any percentage of raw. It is a choice one makes, and it's an individuals choice. But I would like to share some of the lifestyle and get some support as well as receive some support..that would be fun and helpful.

Located in central Oceanside in a very nice area in a nice large home. The rent is $550 per month, with small deposit.

You can call me at 760-717-2151 or email me at prismkitten@yahoo.com

Love,
Prism

Date: July 27, 2009 10:40PM

i'll keep my eyes peeled on some of the other half dozen sites i pop into for anyone looking for a place smiling smiley

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: August 05, 2009 06:14PM

Hey... I don't need a place to live but i am moving to San Diego... and would love any information you may have about raw food's community and such there if you have any... I know oceanside is North of there... but if you know anything that would be very helpful...

love laugh and dream

Date: August 07, 2009 05:53PM

You can check meetup.com for raw food pot lucks in your area.

I have all my rooms rented for now, and one is a double occupancy room for college students which is how I'll be doing the rooms now once they are vacated by current tenants unless they want cheaper rent and have a room share.

I'm looking for another house to manage and or move to and do same thing as this is the cash flow I've been looking for. I can manage homes for owners, placing students in rooms as doubles as long as the location is near a local college. I'm near the community college in Oceanside, and that's one of the smallest colleges from here to San Diego..so larger colleges even better. International students would be more since they are getting more out of their rental money.

If anyone is interested in sharing a room or are a couple looking for a room rental near here you can always contact me to see what is avail. For now I am keeping it month to month rental.

Love,
Prism

Date: August 08, 2009 04:05AM

Now I have the property mgt. company working with me to get another house together soon. I could do off campus students, new military recruits coming to Camp Pendleton, young professionals coming out of college looking for that first job, International students aka exchange students..maybe even raw fooders or green environment householdsmiling smiley

I am going to keep a reserve list going also so I can notify anyone that may want to rent when a room becomes avail. I'm officially Dorm Mom!

Love,
Prism

Date: October 01, 2009 06:00PM

Ok, well as of today I have a renter moving out of a lovely room rental and need to rent the room once again. I would like to make it a double occupancy room with friends, a couple, and or roomies..either they do or don't know each other. I would do the placement of the second roomie.

The BASE RENT for the room as a single is $550 per mo. with a small deposit. When and if the room is a double dorm style room I add on $300 so that makes each persons share $425 per month. Each person has their own deposit. If roomie moves, then the one left understands and has agreed to their rent going back to BASE RENT of the $550 per month. But would have 30 day notice of that happening even if second person leaves without giving notice.

I don't use any chemicals here, I only use things to clean with like white vinegar, essential oils mixed with water, Borax for laundry, etc. I try to get my tenants to do same thing..go light on scented things if they do use things like perfumes. No bounce, but we use a paper towel with choice of essential oil on it for dryer.

I'm in Oceanside, Ca. and the house is large, bright and airy, and sits up on small hill top. It's somewhat secluded and backyard is private. Close to so much, our local colleges, light rail, buses, free-ways, shopping, and the most terrific stores to buy organic produce and also every surrounding town has their own Farmers Markets on weekly basis.

Call me or email me if interested..760-717-2151
prismsmail@yahoo.com

Love,
Prism

Date: October 12, 2009 01:59AM

2 room rentals avail. and each rents for $550 and $200 deposit and are avail. now. Utilities are included and we do have cable and wireless Internet.

I love Oceanside, Ca. and you would too..I love the house I'm in and you would too..looking for someone that just is searching for healthier life-style or not..it doesn't matter as to what you eat as to renting one of the rooms.

Help me keep this house, then I can possibly buy a home before Jan.1st and be even more stable. I have been in this house for almost a year now and am doing so well in detoxing the toxic mold I was exposed to in Oregon last year. This house is clean, and due to sitting up on a hill it catches fresh breezes from the Ocean which is only a couple miles from me.

Love,
Prism

Date: November 02, 2009 03:52AM

Well..I am vacating this house as it's too much for me and I'm tired of sustaining it.

I found a little place for end of November..and one tenant is going with me.

I'm ready to keep it simpler!

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables