Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vegan Raw Curriculum for Kids! Also Northeast Vegan Childcare and Camp! FREE!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 28, 2009 05:29PM

Your vegan or raw vegan child can have the best education possible, the best arts/music/dance instruction available in the raw vegan world, and the funnest time with other NYC-area vegan or raw vegan kids. This is a service my mother and I are providing free to cool kids who don't like going to SAD school and want to be both nice and intelligent at the same time. If you want learning material for your child's education, please contact by email. If you want to enroll your child in activities, camp, or childcare here on site, please contact for references, schedules, and directions. Free to vegans (raw or cooked) only. Low rates for vegetarians and those in transition. Please send a private message through this site for more information and some activities and games you can try right away. All ages/levels and special needs welcome.

Re: Vegan Raw Curriculum for Kids! Also Northeast Vegan Childcare and Camp! FREE!!
Date: April 28, 2009 04:47PM

I would love to talk to you about this.

Re: Vegan Raw Curriculum for Kids! Also Northeast Vegan Childcare and Camp! FREE!!
Posted by: shannonroselive ()
Date: May 07, 2009 10:22PM

I am very interested in this for my 5 yr old. We are high raw, but all vegan all the time!

Date: June 08, 2009 12:33PM

My email and user name changed. I am the leighanneperet listed above and don't know if you emailed me. I am still interested. I have a 10 year old son.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables