Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Growing, expanding and hiring a sales team
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: May 19, 2013 02:39PM

I'm hiring several sales people (commission only) to join my growing business. Located in San Diego, but you can work from home anywhere in the world. My other two sales people are home based. Earn generous commissions and bonus opportunities.

Work full, or part time selling 3d animations and illustrations in the medical and legal fields. Work as many or as few hours as you like. From RNA and cellular activity to anatomical animations to accident scene re-creations, we visualize it all it all. Our services are used by medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, medical groups, litigation attorneys, etc. This is a technical, scientific sales position, so some medical or legal knowledge is very helpful.

Join the ground floor of a fast growing scientific 3d animation company.

I’m also hiring freelance animators and 3d artists on a part time, as needed basis. SideFX Houdini experience highly preferred. ZBrush or Mudbox modelers are also needed.

Respond to my craigslist ad if you’re interested.

[sandiego.craigslist.org]

Thnaks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Growing, expanding and hiring a sales team
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: May 22, 2013 07:54PM

Here is the new link to the ad:

[sandiego.craigslist.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2013 07:56PM by swimmer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables