Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Laotian Yoga TapeDVD (All done standing)
Posted by: Manolie ()
Date: March 31, 2009 06:34PM

Laotian Yoga Demonstration Tape or DVD, limited quantity available (Basic and Advanced) All are done standing. Contains background for these 90-degree movements designed to cleanse toxins from the body. The DVD ($22.95) contains the basic and the advanced. The tapes (2 of them) divide the program into "Walking Meditation I" and "Walking Meditation II" for $12.95 each. Manolie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Laotian Yoga TapeDVD (All done standing)
Date: April 05, 2009 04:43PM

If you have questions about this listing, please feel free to email me at herbalista@msn.com. If you want one or the other, please provide your address so I can mail to you with a reply envelope. Manolie

Date: April 10, 2009 11:02PM

Still available.

Date: April 26, 2009 04:37PM

Several Personal Messages asked about use of these exercises by someone who is unable to do them standing (i.e. by the chair-bound.) They are adaptable and have been used by such students. I am happy to work directly with such individuals and groups. Manolie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables