Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Guesthouse available on our Costa Rican organic farm
Posted by: planetcostarica ()
Date: April 01, 2009 03:24PM

We invite you to our place in the country, nestled between Volcan Turrialba and the Talamanca mountain range. This beautiful agricultural region has an abundance of coffee and sugar cane. From our organic coffee and banana farm, you can watch the flocks of parrots fly overhead while "campesinos" ride by on horseback, carrying their local harvest to market Visit a century-old sugar cane mill in our village. Relax in your private screened guesthouse with hills all around you. Hike the cleared path over our hilltop and down to the bordering river. Explore the mountain roads of our tiny Costa Rican village.

Every Saturday morning we coordinate a trip to the small organic farmer's market in Turrialba, about a half hour away. We have been vegetarians for 10+ years, and are working toward our total raw food lifestyle.

You can enjoy our guesthouse by the night or week for up to 4 people. Your stay includes a deluxe raw food and juice breakfast served to you in your home away from home. Casual gourmet raw food dinners are available as well.

Our place is about 2 hours east from the SJ airport and just down the road from Tucurrique, in the province of Cartago. Experience the old Costa Rica that few visitors to the country will see! If you would like to come out and stay, email us for more information. We hope to hear from you! Allan & Patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guesthouse available on our Costa Rican organic farm
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 03, 2009 07:22PM

i wish this was free because i would be ther. or at least work trade i need to get away from abusive bofriend or so i thought he was help. stephanie

Posted by: planetcostarica ()
Date: May 05, 2009 02:09PM

Stephanie,

We do have a work/stay program during our green season (June through November). We will only commit to short term stays (up to one week) until we feel that arrangements are suitable for both parties. We always have projects like gardening, processing our organic coffee, pruning coffee and banana trees, bathing and feeding the horses, pigs and dogs, assisting in the community, and more.

If you or others would like more information on our work/stay program or are looking for a vacation get-away, email and we will send over the link to our website with photos and information about our place.

Allan & Patty

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 02, 2009 12:24AM

Hi Allan & Patty,
I am very interested in your work/stay program. I've just completed a 92 day juice feast and am feeling a bit - out of step - with the world. I'm in the process of transitioning from juice into a mainly raw vegan diet. I could use a break in a place that supports my lifestyle. Sounds lovely!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables