Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FASTING IN PANAMA - GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 21, 2006 06:36PM

I bought this for my wife and she was just thrilled about it, but unfortunately we cannot get the time off for work now.

So here is your chance to grab a DEAL, and give yourself a gift for your health!! This gift certificate is to be used at Tanglewood, the world renowned fasting center.. a place to restore your health.

Contact me if you are interested in purchasing this and lets work something out!Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FASTING IN PANAMA - GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
Date: July 24, 2006 07:56PM

I am very interested . Please email me with how much you want for it, how many weeks is it for and what dates it is good for to alleed@gmail.com...thank you

Re: FASTING IN PANAMA - GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
Date: July 24, 2006 08:20PM

Hi Alee!! This is Nada, my hubby posted the coupon for sale. I was SO unbelievably excited about using it, but our business has kept us really busy and so I cant take time off anymore. I personally know about half a dozen people which have undertaken serious water fasts, all with PHENOMENAL results. I fasted on my own for about a week earlier this year and it too, changed my life, thats why I was SO excited to do a really long supervised fast in a great, supportive environment.

The biggest hurdle/obstacle to doing a fast is the environment.. often if you do it at home, its easy to go back to the temptation of your old habits of eating. That and boredom, because you are lying down a lot, to rest and rejuvenate. But to do it in an amazing environment with scenery and supportive like minded people makes all the difference.

Have you seen the website for Tanglewood? Its great and has some fantastic testimonials and pictures too.
[www.tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com]

Anyway, about the gift certificate.. it has a value of $3000, and can be used ANYTIME from now until January 31st 2007. So I guess theres about a good six months left in it to be used.

There is some information on their website for their rates:

[www.tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com]
1- 7 days: $ 900
8-14 days: $1600
15-21 days: $2200
22-28 days: $2700
29-35 days: $3300
36-42 days: $3900
43-49 days: $4500
50-56 days: $5100

They are very reasonable rates in my opinion, most fasting centers charge over $150 a day and you often have to share a room. That and, they are in peoples homes here in the States. For this, its a center built exclusively and primarily for the rest and care and rejuvenation of the people attending. Aaah, Im so jealous you could be going instead of me, it really is a fantastic deal and place. I think also I know of some good deals/flights to Panama.

Ive had a couple people contact me about it who are seriously interested, tell me what would you be willing to pay for it? I am selling it discounted, because otherwise if I didnt, it would be worth it to pay Tanglewood Wellness Center directly. But this way, its a win win, with me being able to pass on a deal to someone else, and someone else saving some money.. and maybe fasting for an extra couple days as a result of it.

Tell me what you were thinking you would like to pay for it, and Ill compare it with the other offers. Then hopefully we can work this all out and you will be on your way to beautiful Panama!! Hope to hear from you soon!! Much thanks,
in love, light and health
Nada grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables