Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

House Share near beach, downtown Ft Lauderdale
Posted by: rawne ()
Date: January 12, 2014 12:49PM

House Share for vegetarian near beach, downtown in lovely, safe Poinsettia Heights.
Charming house, you get: two bedrooms, private bath, use of kitchen, living room, laundry room, large backyard. Pictures upon request.
Seeking quiet, clean, non-smoking vegetarian with a stable work history (must have full-time outside job). This is a non-toxic, chemical free house. Not a party house.
Solid references req'd. Month-to-month. Rent is $1300/mo + half utils (water, elec), 1 mo sec.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: House Share near beach, downtown Ft Lauderdale
Posted by: rawne ()
Date: January 12, 2014 03:19PM

I don't know that there's any way to edit my house share post. Wanted to add that I'm a mature, longtime raw vegan & there's lots of farmer's and organic markets in the area. My backyard has a wonderful, mature mango and avocado tree (more typical of CA, not FL mangoes). There's also a second avocado tree that produces FL type avocados. Would like to start a fruit/veg garden in the backyard other than the existing container pots I have going.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables