Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Get in on the ground floor of a raw vegan eco-village being built in Ojai, California
Posted by: rawmarky ()
Date: May 05, 2009 12:06AM

Get in on the ground floor of a raw vegan eco-village being built in Ojai, California

There aren't any more reserved core group spots remaining, but I'm thinking about offering up my mine (1800 sqft home @ $200/sqft) at this time due to financial issues. Core group members contributed 10% of their final home cost to reserve their place.

for more information about the village and my reserved core group home spot please contact me directly either by email or phone or skype.

California. Ojai is one of the best places on the planet for raw vegans, with sunny weather and all kinds of food growing year round! The raw village's gorgeous 120 acres has water from its own spring, with a river running through it, adjoining 2,000,000 acres of intensely beautiful national forest! This is a very unique eco village; a raw vegan co-housing community in which everyone will have their own home and yard area and use of a common house with offices, school, kitchen, and dining area. This green community will have its own raw spa and restaurant, and all of our food will come straight out of our gardens and orchards!

sincerely,

Mark Rosenberg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 01:06AM by Bryan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Get in on the ground floor of a raw vegan eco-village being built in Ojai, California
Posted by: shannonroselive ()
Date: May 07, 2009 10:18PM

Hi,
We currently live on our bus which we converted and I wondered if there would be room in this wonderful community for something like us? We are raw foodies (kids 17,15, and 5) love organic gardening and are home schooling. Our bus is 40'.
Let me know!
Thanks,
Shannon

Re: Get in on the ground floor of a raw vegan eco-village being built in Ojai, California
Posted by: rawmarky ()
Date: May 11, 2009 03:41PM

hi shannon,

sounds like you've raw-olling down the road!

:-)

i'm curious to hear more about your story, perhaps we could chat sometime?

thanks,

mark

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 04, 2009 12:26AM

Dear Mark,

I am happy to see you are building what works for you and others. Once things are running, I am very interested in working there. I am currently an intern at the Hawai'i Naturopathic Retreat Center. My focus here is yoga instruction, raw food prep, and hospitality. Please let me know how we can proceed.

Sincerely,

Laura Cassin, B.A. Yoga, RYT500

Date: June 29, 2009 10:53PM

Hey i am very interested my best friend is living there and we are looking for a way in. What are the circumstances and what would it take to purchase this lot from you with home. Also how big is your lot? my email is caramiebaker@gmail.com. Let me know thanks

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: July 01, 2009 02:57AM

Hey... I was wondering is there a possibility of a work stay at this place... i don't have a lot of money to purchase any land but i am a very hard worker...

love laugh and dream

Date: July 19, 2009 08:39PM

Yes I have been hearing about this in the raw food community for a little while and I would love to be involved! Please contact me with more information in the area that is for sale or any other details on the cooperative.

Thank you!
Lizi
lizi@rawspirit.com

Date: July 24, 2009 02:31PM

HI Mark, I am 80 percent raw and very excited about the community you are creating in Ojai. I'm based in Toronto, Canada and am planning a west coast relocation this year. Please keep me informed as to the details of your progress and ways to get involved. jocelynelanois@hotmail.com, Thanks, Namaste, Jocelyne

Date: August 19, 2009 08:34PM

Hi, Laura. My name is Cynthia. I read your reply to Mark, and noticed that you are interning Hawai'i Naturopathic Retreat Center directed by Dr. Maya Nicole Baylac. How has your experience been so far? I ask because I am a licensed Masters level clinician (Illinois) working toward my certification in alcohol and drug addiction. I read about the RECOVERY PROGRAM at The Center, and I am a firm believer in a holistic approach to overcoming ANY addiction, esp. for those addicted to alcohol, prescriptions and illicit drugs. I work in a neurofeedback clinic and we help our clients via self-regulation techniques (diaphragmatic breathing, neurofeedback, visualization, etc.), and my next venture is to be thoroughly trained in combining nutrition/detox with addiction counseling. Was wondering what you have experienced as an intern at The Center and if you would be willing (and have the time) to correspond with me about your experience. Not too much out here in the 'burbs of Chicago that compare to some of the retreat centers I have seen online in Hawai'i! I have been 80% raw for over two years, and almost 100% raw for the past three months. Love living this way, and so does my husband.

Thank you for your time. Good luck to you and your endeavors!!! Please feel free to email me at dogood4others@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Koskiewicz, M.A., L.P.C.

Date: September 21, 2009 12:12AM

Hi,

I am a 100% raw foodist and would love to relocate to Ojai, CA. I would like to have some more information regarding the price for the home at raw vegan eco-village.

Date: September 24, 2009 04:18PM

This is great! Does anyone know of any interest in such a raw community or village to be built in the Holy Land of Israel where I own land and my family has hundreds of avocado trees and room to plant vegetable garden and other types of fruit trees as well, sustainable solar panels on roof, etc. organic naturally...1-310-358-9941.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables