Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

50 BOOKS FOR SALE
Posted by: oceansunset ()
Date: July 10, 2014 05:11PM

Hi. I am selling my entire book collection because of a pending move overseas. I am currently in South Florida so it would be great if someone wants these that lives in South Florida and can just come get them. If not, I can ship these to you via U.S. mail at book rate. I am selling them all together as part of a lot only. They are 50 books total and I will list the titles below. Many of them are quite rare and either can't be bought or are very expensive. The condition of them is from fair to excellent, just depends on the book. The bulk I would consider very good to excellent. I have always taken great care of my books and don't bend them or write in them or highlight in them etc. I have bought most of these brand new and have been the only owner. I do know maybe 2 books have a little writing in the end recipe part where I checked or altered a few recipes and maybe 1 book or 2 has highlighting or writing that was given to me. If those are still part of the collection I can't remember. I am offering these books for $300 plus $25 for book rate shipping. I will only ship to the mainland U.S. The reason I put the price so low is because they do have a slight musty - old bookstore type smell to them now. I guess from moving to South Florida and being here for the past 6 months? However, I don't see any visible signs of mold or yellowing or anything like that. I read you can put a book in a freezer bag with some baking soda and leave it in for a week and it will remove the musty smell completely. Please look up some of the book titles and you will see how rare and expensive a lot of these books are. If you would like these we can handle payment through pay pal or in person if you are in South Florida. Please let me know soon as I will being moving overseas soon. Please post a message if you are interested and we'll go from there. Thank you!

The Science and Fine Art of Natural Hygiene - The Hygienic System - Volume 1 - by Herbert M. Shelton

The Science and Fine Art of Food and Nutrition - The Hygienic System - Volume 2 - by Herbert M. Shelton

The Science and Fine Art of Fasting - The Hygienic System - Volume 3 - by Herbert M. Shelton

Man’s Higher Consciousness by Hilton Hotema

Long - Life in Florida by Hilton Hotema

How Long Do You Choose to Live? - A Question of a Lifetime by Peter Ragnar

Awakening Our Self Healing Body - A Solution to the Health Care Crisis by Arthur M. Baker, M.A.

Enzyme Nutrition - The Food Enzyme Concept by Dr. Edward Howell with a foreword by Linda Clark

Coconut Cures - Preventing and Treating Common Health Problems with Coconut - by Bruce Fife, N.D.

Oil Pulling Therapy - Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing by Dr. Bruce Fife

Your Body’s Many Cries for Water by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.

The Clay Cure - Natural Healing from the Earth by Ran Knishinsky

Life in the 21st Century compiled by Viktoras Kulvinskas

Survival into the 21st Century - Planetary Healers Manual - by Viktoras Kulvinskas, M.S.

A Handbook for Vibrant Living - Eight Keys to Optimal Health by Loren Lockman

Cleanse and Purify Thyself - Revised Edition 2 - by Dr. Richard Anderson, N.D.

Cleanse and Purify Thyself - Book 1.5 - by Richard Anderson, N.D.

Dying to Cleanse by Steven Hurwitz

Maximizing Your Nutrition by Dennis Nelson

Visions of Health - Understanding Iridology by Dr. Bernard Jensen and Dr. Donald V. Bodeen

Another Heart in His Hand - A Spiritual Anomaly - by J. Jaye Gold

Primordial Food - A Wild Blue-Green Alga with Unique Health Properties by Christian Drapeau, MSc.

The Natural Way to Vibrant Health by Dr. N.W. Walker

Golden Path to Rejuvenation by Morris Krok

Diet Health and Living on Air by Morris Krok

Toxemia Explained by J.H. Tilden, M.D.

The Miracle of Fasting by Paul C. Bragg, N.D.

Your Natural Diet - Alive Raw Foods by T.C. Fry and David Klein

The History of Natural Hygiene by Hereward Carrington

How to Keep Your Body Pure by Herbert M. Shelton, T.C. Fry, George S. Weger and others

Prescription for Life by Edward A. Taub, M.D.

Mucusless Diet Healing System by Prof. Arnold Ehret

Rebounding to Better Health - A Practical Guide to the Ultimate Exercise by Linda Brooks

Looking Good Feeling Great by Karol Kuhn Truman with Alan Parkinson (about Rebounding)

Jumping for Health by Dr. Morton Walker

Living Healthy in a Toxic World by David Steinman and R. Michael Wisner

Sugar Blues by William Dufty

Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko

Green Smoothie Revolution by Victoria Boutenko

I Am Grateful by Terces Engelhart with Orchid

The High Energy Diet Recipe Guide by Dr. Douglas N. Graham

Raw ‘n Delish Vibrant Recipes by Living Nutrition Publications

Living Nutrition’s Favorite Alive Raw Food Recipes

The Complete Book of Raw Food - Second Edition - Revised and Expanded - by Julie Rodwell, Editor

Uncooking with Jameth and Kim by Jameth Dina, N.D. and Kim Sproul, N.D.

How We All Went Raw - Raw Food Recipe Book - by Charles Nungesser, Coralanne Nungesser, George Nungesser

The Raw Food Gourmet - Going Raw for Total Well-Being - by Gabrielle Chavez

Warming Up to Living Foods by Elysa Markowitz

The Raw Gourmet by Nomi Shannon

Simply Vegan - Quick Vegetarian Meals by Debra Wasserman

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables