Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Expanding Your Capacity for Joy Tonight 5/27! (Order Info Incl)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 27, 2009 07:54AM

Hi, Folks!

First I want to say a big hello to Louca from Whole Foods and Kristen who was my first Suburban Station customer to buy a copy of my guided meditations! I’ve been working very hard and not had a moment to write you personally, but I just wanted to say hello. I also wanted to say thank you to Denise Moser, Alex Kudera, Victoria Vogt, Na’Tanya’ Davina’ Stewart, Felicia Webster, Suzi Nash, Jodi Netzer, Lacey C. Clark!, former features at the Women’s Writing & Spoken Word Series, and others of you who have supported my writing over the years – I’ve included your names in the acknowledgments of the book!

So, here’s my reminder:

NEW BOOK! Expanding Your Capacity for Joy: a Raw Vegan Comfort Book, Sourcebook & Journal, by Cassendre Xavier. Book Release & Signing 5/27/09 @ 7PM Free, at Essene Market & Cafe, 719 South Fourth St (near Bainbridge), Philadelphia, PA 19147, 215.922.1146. I’ll be reading from, and later signing copies of the book, and REAL Raw Life co-founder Judi Rhee Alloway will be talking about her raw journey and why we both founded the group.
Some of you have expressed an interest in Expanding Your Capacity for Joy, but won’t be attending the event.
For more product details, please visit [cassendrexavier.blogspot.com].

Also, I’ll take this opportunity to also mention that I’m doing a CD Release Concert with Friends (Francesco Barone & SheWho) on Thursday, June 11th @ Tin Angel, 20 S. 2nd St (between Market & Chestnut), 8:30pm, $10, 21+. Tix & Info: 215.928.0770 www.tinangel.com. Francesco is a classical guitarist who happens to be a raw vegan, and SheWho’s members have been a long-time part of Philly’s women’s arts and culture scene. I’ve bridged my two most nurturing communities – raw vegans and wimmin! Hope you can make it. If not, the CD we’re supporting is my Jan 2009 release Capable of Love, which incidentally has “The Chapstick Lesbian Song” on it, so I should be able to endear myself to some, and offend others in one fell swoop! SheWho made an adorable flyer about it, check it out!

I thank you for your time and wish you all good things~

Love and light,

Cassendre Xavier
renaissance negresse
www.cassEndrExavier.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables