Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

daily raw support
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 05, 2009 01:29AM

Peace- I'm callin from Central New York - Ithaca Area. I live on a square out in the country around a bunch of farms and stuff. I feel like our property is one of the nicest in the area, though it is lacking in certain elements which I feel would make life a lot better. On the most basic tip, the water is hard and is resplendent with some form of iron bacteria. We put it through a Brita and squeeze some lemon or lime in it and it becomes drinkable, but still a far shot from the good stuff from the spring. The stream barely runs since the beavers started making their home at the edge of our property a few years back. Suppose I could dismantle the dams, but I was curious about the possibility of pumping out the backed up water to use for irrigation. We have almost nine acres, and it's on top of a hill, with a nice house and workable land, it's just so damnblasted cold almost all the time. So edgy. And the culture of the rural white folk is hard for me to be around. I'm from a sunny and warm place, so it's somewhat the opposite, as far as people behave. Anyway, I'm out there 'bout every day, tryin to maintain, do some landscapin, and maybe have a veggie garden. I only have some basic hand tools; no truck, so it's kinda slow. But for folks comin from out the dirty Babylon o modern day existence, it'll be like heaven, until you get bored of course. But I guess it all depends on what you're used to or are into. I like the flow of a city, so it's difficult for me. But the nature side of things is lovely of course, and worth being a part of about everyday. I think I could really be helped by having someone around to share meal prep and/or consumption with. It's extra extra extra hard for me I guess given that my baby's mama and my daughters live with me in the house and won't get off that cooked ish. Hopefully in the future. So, basically a possibility for someone or a couple to come out to the country and breathe fresh air, grow some greens, bathe in and drink well water(maybe we could find a spring closeby), do some good honest work and enjoy the beautiful views. I know it's what I can use after being locked up in the sickness for too long. So blessed, perhaps we could link up and help keep each other strong. We have nuff raw food prep books, Vitamix, Excalibur dehydrator, Cuisinart and Champion juicer. I rarely use any of it, but the wife acted like it would help her go raw, and I had a bunch of money, so here we are. Raw food livin'
IT's the Bomb~ I love everything about it - the only part that is a major challenge is dealin with all the slowbots when you're so awake. So I'll be around at least a month, waitin for my passport to come, and maybe for some time after. If you do come, we'll keep an open vibe and see how it goes. You can camp out in a few different places( there are woods, open meadows, and old orchards) or stay in the house( though I gotta clear with the old lady( a lot o y'all out there might think I'm comin off heavily derogatory towards my female lioness; to that I can say it's just a role I play and that while we've had a tumultuous relationship, we're still sweet on each other and she's a smilin joy to be around, she's mad mellow though, so none o y'all super intense, eyes poppin out yo head types should probably come through for too long.)) Whoa, that was a sentence( I think>winking smileyLove all o y'all and want you to keep the faith and keep spreadin the love and I'll see y'all out there one day or maybe round my way **
Blessings - Fanatic )) 607 898 - 4203. Home number- please be cool- love out>>

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables