Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Accommodation in Thailand - 3 months while I'm away
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 05, 2009 05:29AM

Hi there friends,

I live on an island in Thailand in a small bungalow right on the beach. It's a very peaceful and healthy place to be. I am going away for 3 months holiday starting 23 July 2009 to the beginning of Nov 2009 and am looking for someone to stay in my place. I have a juicer, a blender, a fridge and good internet access. What else do you need smiling smiley

I'd ask you to cover my rent which is 12,000 Tha Baht per month. If you are interested in this great opportunity to have coconuts, durian and yummy fresh foods every day, please be in touch!

Blessings,
Jlove

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Accommodation in Thailand - 3 months while I'm away
Date: July 19, 2009 06:51PM

Wow that sounds incredible! I would love to take you up on your offer. How many people can your place accommodate ... can I bring a friend? And if I cannot make it there until August how would I get the money to you for rent. Also, do you have any pictures?

Thank you so much for the opportunity. You can email me at leelahrak@gmail.com

Namaste,
Lizi

Posted by: buddhalove ()
Date: September 19, 2009 06:30AM

ALOHA IVE BEEN TO THAILAND AND LIVED IN BUNGALOWS AND IM RESIDING ON KAUAI NOW..IT IS MY DREAM TO RETURN TO THERE FOR A FEW MONTHS, THO IM REAADING THIS A COUPLE MONTHS TOO LATE! PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF FUTURE UPCOMING DATES YOUD NEED A HOUSESITTER, OR OF ANY OTHER RAW FOODIES DOWN THERE THAT NEED HOUSESITTERS OR ARE LOOKING TO RENT THEIR PLACE. YOU CAN EMAIL ME @"BUDDHALOVENOW@GMAIL.COM. MAHALOS, LOTUS

Date: February 25, 2010 02:09AM

Have just started a Raw Food Meetup in Bangkok/Thailand. Please join if you are heading out this way!

[www.meetup.com]

Cheers,
Nicole

Date: March 03, 2010 03:44PM

Hi,

Please keep me posted for your next absences. Maybe I can come over to cover for you :-)

Svetlana

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables