Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Miracule water filtration system
Posted by: Birdtribe ()
Date: August 02, 2015 12:47PM

Hello,

I'm selling my Miraculewater Top Of The Counter water filtration systems. I originally paid $1400 2 years ago and have only used it less then 3 months total. I would like to get $650 plus shipping. This is great deal and an amazing water system, the only reason I'm selling is I'll be moving soon and can't take it with me.

"Miraculewater Top Of The Counter systems has a unique design to be able to trap the beneficial minerals and elements out of the water but remove the harmful contaminents. The Countertop model is the same as the Under The Counter Miraculewater system just with different attachments to be able to install and sit on top of the sink counter. It does not require any drilling or plumbing and just comes with an adaptor to be able to screw into the sink faucet. This model is easier for people who are in a temporary situation or renting situation. The system can be changed into an Under The Counter model later and vice versa. It's just a matter of changing out the fittings."

Miraculewater is a hyper-filtration, gently alkalizing system that has 5 filters, 3 across the bottom, a reverse osmosis membrane on top and a 5th proprietary final polishing filter can be found at MiraculeWater.com. In comparison Ionizers generally only have one filter and the ionizer plate will eventually fail, necessitating entire system replacement. With the Miracule system three filters are generally replaced every 6 to 12 months at a cost of $129, and the entire set of 5 is replaced every 1-2 years at a cost of $249; the frequency of changing them depends upon amount of water filtered (family usage) and how polluted the water was to begin with. You can tell “when” by either sticking to a time elapsed decision, or by combining that with any noticeable change either of taste or water pressure going down which means the filters are becoming plugged.

"The Miraculewater's real claim to fame is for its ability to safely concentrate the consciousness raising ORME (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) that are naturally occurring in water and plants. This has been a breakthrough area of research over the past 40 years or so, pioneered by a man named David Hudson, with whom the MiraculeWater system creator worked directly. Here is an article describing this aspect of ORME, also referred to as ORMUS, a fascinating topic. The difference of Miraculewater and other ORME products is that while it is being concentrated in powder form (rather than simply by gathering the naturally occurring monoatomic elements and continuing to filter out the heavy metals, as proven by tests on the pristine MiraculeWater output), it is more common for other ORME powders to contain high levels of very dangerous heavy metals."

[miraculewater.com]

Please email at ryanholub@yahoo.com if interested. I will happily answer any questions. I currently live in upstate NY and I will be moving by early September.

blessingssmiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miracule water filtration system
Posted by: AlohaTC ()
Date: March 26, 2016 04:29AM

Hello,

Is your Miracule water system still available? Please text or call.

720-323-6241

Thank you,

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables