Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Beginning raw food
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 15, 2009 06:36PM

I live in South Chicago and I would like to start a raw food community. I really want to cook and live raw food but it is difficult by myself. I would like to know if there are people in south Chicago that are willing to start raw food or have been into raw food and that could help me. We can help each other. smiling smiley

If that someone is other there please e-mail me saviti1@gmail.com I would love to start a community.

We can use my house for raw food cooking or raw food parties.

Thank you.

sandra

P.s. subject line RAw food listserve so that I know that is you answering this ad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beginning raw food
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 15, 2009 08:43PM

cool for you for extending your home and trying to cultivate a community spirit smiling smiley welcome to the site smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: Beginning raw food
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 19, 2009 08:38PM

Hi, Sandra. My name is Cynthia. I live in Bloomingdale. I would be very interested in speaking to you about your ideas about building a raw food community.

My friends and esp. my family have been supportive as well as very inquisitive as tohow they can incorpoate more living foods into their diets. It is esp. great when you can be an ambassador for this lifestyle by simply being radiantly healthy and full of light - that is what living foods does and people notice and ask, "what are you doing different?"

Please feel free to email me at dogood4others@yahoo.com

Have a good one!

~Cynthia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables