Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New RAW Spa for women in Malibu, CA looking for help, possible live in and salary info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: August 10, 2009 02:29AM

HI I met a new raw friend in Malibu, CA and he owns this super cool 3 story house near the beach, he does not live in it but he lives next door I think he is about 65 or 70 years old. He had super bad health problems and psoriasis but RAW of course cured him of all of that nicely. So now he wants to open a RAW Spa for women only and with women staff, he will open a RAW Spa For Men only with men staff, nearby he told me he wanted to keep the men and women apart because when he had a spa with both, there were dramas, broken windows, and babies so now he said he just wanted a place for people to come relax, not worry about flirtatious behavior and get RAW Food, RAW Spa Treatments and the like. Well it is his place and his experience I just want to help him make it happen. So he is looking for RAW Chefs and ladies that want to work there $60k Salary, but he needs people to also help rebuild some bathrooms do some construction easy and light or even people who want to invest and live there and help make it all happen. Anyway e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com if you are interested and lets see if it works for you and him! Please ONLY e-mail me as I don't check my postings here that often thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables