Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

If you want to be a Raw Super Hero or your company/product/website in my new RAW Organic Comic Book! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: August 10, 2009 09:07PM

Sample of Raw Organic Saving The Planet #1 First Issue and Collector's Edition available for $5 from my website autographed with a personal message there will be a lot of surprises and it is a limited edition only so many will be printed and autographed and will be distributed nationwide(without the autograph and personal message) so get yours today from my website [www.Rawinten.com] now you are the Raw Star and Super Hero!

The actual comic book is very bright and colorful but I couldn't upload the art for some reason it would not work so I had to scan it and upload and finally got it to work but the colors are faded, the art is a lot more vibrant. Also Nesa is from my 4th Edition RAW DVD coming out soon she stars in a NBC TV Show Sitcom and is in my comic book too because she can reach out to a new audience of kids, teens, partents and families!

If you have a Raw Organic Company or Product that you would like to have in my comic book please message or e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com there are sponsorship and advertising opportunities that are very affordable and Millions of people will get my comic book for free or for very cheap price(without the autograph and personal message) and I am working with major organizations, schools and more nationwide and worldwide so MILLIONS of people will get it. Please e-mail me for super low cheap prices on sponsorships, product placements into the comic book and advertising pages thank you.

You can also be a New Super Hero in the Comic Book! We can create a custom Super Hero version of you with your own super powers and you will be featured in a full issue and be part of the team! Please e-mail me for prices and package on this.

Packages from $100, $200, $300, $400, $500 depending on what you would like to do and even if you want to be a Super Hero featured in the comic book that is possible too so e-mail me, it will be a series and available for subscriptions but also will be given out for free to Millions of kids, homes, families, parents, schools, organizations nationwide and worldwide.

Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you want to be a Raw Super Hero or your company/product/website in my new RAW Organic Comic Book! INFO...
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 11, 2009 04:46PM

whats happening with the animation you were doing? [www.howcast.com] that looked quite promising the little chef avocado to me seemed quite appealing to children smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables