Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NOBLE REX K-1 PLATINUM ( WHOLE BODY VIBRATION )
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 24, 2009 11:07PM

The Noble Rex K-1 is a fantastically innovative technology. This item is nearly NEW! I have owned the technology for 1 month. I am selling it to raise funds for a family member in need.

* TECHNOLOGY- The Noblerex K-1 Platinum Whole Body Vibration Machine provides isometric anaerobic exercise through the use of whole body vibration. The Noblerex K-1 Platinum improves upon this vibration by utilizing the Triangular Oscillating System (T.O.S.). The Triangular Oscillating System provides a gentle rocking motion rather than just up and down movement as a way of reducing the impact on joints and ligaments. There is a substantial difference between T.O.S. and "piston" or "tri-planar" vibration used by many other vibration machines that can cause stress to those areas. The T.O.S. utilized by the K-1 Platinum generates systematic involuntary muscle contraction with less G force than the piston driven tri-planar systems, designed to cause less stress on the joints and ligaments. This pleasant rocking motion causes the brain to tell the muscles of your body to actively contract to maintain equilibrium, thus creating a therapeutic and muscle toning workout. This unique Triangular Oscillating System provides all the benefits of whole body vibration with minimal risk of damage to the body, making it a safe and efficient source of exercise, wellness, and therapy.

The Noble Rex K-1 also has a number of additional health benefits. Please refer to the website below.
Choice of the experts: [www.thenoblerexk1.com] * INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKLET, DVD, AND EXERCISE STRAPS INCLUDED

The Noble Rex K-1 retails for $2995. I'm selling the unit for $2,200.
You can contact me at 310-3103328. I'm located in Venice, California.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables