Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

2 12lb jars of unheated California honey
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 02, 2009 09:00PM

I have two large jars of amazing Honey Pacifica honey that I'm not longer going to be using.

The fist is Cold Packed Eucalyptus Honey
Cold Packed Eucalyptus Honey comes from nectar gathered on cool, crisp winter days when summer blooms have faded. People often remark it has a butterscotch quality and is not as sweet as other honey varieties. Features the signature creamy taste of unheated honey. All Cold Packed honey is raw, unheated, and unfiltered.

This honey has been used several times and has about 10 table spoons (hardly anything) gone.

The second is Cold Packed Orange Blossom Honey
Cold Packed Orange Blossom Honey comes from the abundance of nectar produced by the Spring blossoms in the beautiful orange groves of California. The citrus taste and bouquet make this a wonderful addition to tea. Features the signature creamy taste of unheated honey. All Cold Packed honey is raw, unheated, and unfiltered.

This honey is unopened.

I'd like to trade as shipping is the bulk of the cost on these items. The honey is locaed in northern California, Petaluma to be exact. I'm interested in trading anything health related or money.

You can reach me at: 815-341-9503

Thanks for looking,

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables