Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

SEEKING RAW VEGAN ROOMMATE IN NASSAU/QUEENS COUNTY,NY
Posted by: wonderwoman ()
Date: October 08, 2009 03:15AM

I AM SEEKING A RAW VEGAN OR VEGAN ROOMMATE IN QUEENS OR NASSAU COUNTY AREAS. I AM 100% VEGAN. I AM A BUSY PROFESSIONAL WHO IS HEALTH CONSCIOUS,HOLISTIC, SPIRITUAL,ATHLETIC ETC. I AM LOOKING TO PAY BETWEEN $400 TO $500 PER MONTH. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 9176080018

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SEEKING RAW VEGAN ROOMMATE IN NASSAU/QUEENS COUNTY,NY
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 13, 2009 08:44PM

hi,

I am in New Jersey looking for a roomate also. Let me know a good time to call.

Re: SEEKING RAW VEGAN ROOMMATE IN NASSAU/QUEENS COUNTY,NY
Posted by: rammstein ()
Date: July 06, 2012 03:53PM

Hi guys,
I am actually looking to move out of michigan to a raw food vegan community since I have not switched yet I am wanting to and get out of a negative situation but have to save up enough for the plane ticket in October I have been looking for a nanny live in position in seattle, new york, Boston, chicago etc and have not found anything I am also in school for alternative health online so I will need a room for my computer and stuff let me know if you guys are interested.

eis777brecher@gmail.com

Re: SEEKING RAW VEGAN ROOMMATE(s) IN NASSAU/QUEENS COUNTY,NY
Posted by: wonderwoman ()
Date: November 25, 2012 07:15AM

I am a female seeking a raw vegan or vegan roommate(s) male or female and a location in Queens or Nassau County NY. My goal is before the end of the year. Please contact me at 9176080018 as soon as possible. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables