Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

50% Off on slighty scratched or "imperfect" Raw Star Ceramic Knives Special Deal! Info...$30, $35....
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: November 08, 2009 09:32PM

Raw Chef Bryan Au here to empower YOU to be the Raw Star in the Kitchen and World...well you already are...but with these RAW Star Ceramic Knives you will now truly Rawck!

Ok since they are made out of Eco Luxurious Bamboo they will have slight "variations" I seperate the most perfect gorgeous ones from those that have slight "imperfections" or "scratches" they are not bad or horrible very slight and but enough where I can't sell them for full price of $60 for the 6" or $70 for the 7" or $80 for the 8" or $65 for the Cleaver, people paying full price expect perfection.

But if you are cool with slight "variations" and very minor "scratches" on the handle that are barely noticeable the BLADE is still PERFECT in excellent conidition just the handle has imperfections I can sell them to you for 50% Off Discount which is a great deal and practically wholesale! That way you still get the benefits of having THE BEST Ceramic Knife in the World at really the best Prices and is a good introduction for you to see how RAWmazing the Raw Star Ceramic Knife truly is, believe me you will love it like everyone around the World, I don't use any other knives because these are so sharp, high tech, keeps my food fresher longer and now you can get 50% off just e-mail me at:

rawbryan@hotmail.com if you want the special 50% Deal.

You also now get 20% the perfect ones if you enter "raw star" as the Coupon Code into [www.Rawckstar.com]

Enjoy and keep on RAWCKIN' it!

Here is the Famous Apple Frehness Test on YouTube.com that shows you how it keeps your food fresher longer so you save money, save your health (no more metal or metal ions in your food!), it never rusts, stays super sharp:

[www.youtube.com]

Believe me it will bring your Raw Foods and Chef Skills to the next level it did for me and it allowed me to create and invent all new raw food recipes and categories!

Also e-mail me if you are interested in re-selling them on your website or to family and friends people all around the world are making a great income buying wholesale through me and reselling them or you can join the Free Affilliate program too so e-mail me! yawning smiley)

Chef Bryan Au
[www.Rawinten.com]

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables