Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hawaii partners/friends/roomies!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 13, 2009 05:16AM

Moving to Maui? Want to. If i can make it happen i will. Looking for that place to stay/share. If you are in the know or looking to can we talk. Im sweet and easy to vibe with. Need that harmonious base to spread my roots out from. Delight!

Inrie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hawaii partners/friends/roomies!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 14, 2009 02:11AM

Oh that would be nice..I have my little dog though and it's tough getting them over there..and he's over 10 years old. Maybe one day I could just at least go vacation there for a week or 2!

I hope you get there!

Love,
Prism

Date: December 23, 2009 12:34PM

Yes, Greetings and bare Love,
The i man noun is JAH Robert and Princess Robin Ive felt the vibe , If youve felt the vibe Reachout , I man and the youth look foward peace and prosperity and all powers. R7.R7.....

Date: March 22, 2010 04:03AM

Hello! Are you still planning on moving to Maui? I am ready... I was there a year back for a few months and I am ready to go back.
Update me please!

Date: March 22, 2010 08:19AM

will be on maui march 23rd thru august 23rd new to raw food but i like it 68 male sig. want to learn or meet peaceful peopel for friends just call me papa. thank you mauihank@hotmail.com

Posted by: gratefulmeasv ()
Date: May 17, 2010 03:49AM

Hi ,

That just sounds absolutely amazing! I am currently living in Utah and ready to take the next step in life. Let me know more details if you go with it, I am pretty flexible.

veronica@nerdfestcs.com

Date: August 25, 2010 03:26AM

Hi
am looking for a campsite that is Raw Food friendly on the Big Island Sept 16 thru 22. can be reached at AnQuantumWork@gmail.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables