Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New SALE! 50% OFF RAW Star Folding Ceramic Knives now only $30, most others are $100 to $200! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:51AM

Hi RAW Stars! I have a special sale and Holiday Discount for you, because you are RAW Organic Saving the Planet, that makes you RAW STARS and Super Heroes in my book and to reward you and to have fun I am discounting my special RAW STAR Ceramic Folding Knives for you for only $30 including shipping/handling/tax!

Normally I sell them for $60 on my websites [www.Rawinten.com] and [www.RawckStar.com] .

But for now for a limited time and while supplies last I am selling them for only $30 but you have to e-mail me and tell me you saw it here: rawbryan@hotmail.com .

Also if you compare ANY other Ceramic Folding Knife they are ALL $100 to $200 each or more, but mine has the RAW STAR logo on it, is super quality with lifetime guarantee and warranty. Also I am doing this to introduce you to the amazing Ceramic Knife Technology, it actually keeps your food pure, fresher longer so saves you money.

It saves your health by keeping metal, metal "ions" and even possibly "nickel" which is highly toxic, out of your food. Metal knives no matter how expensive or high quality ALL REACT with your food that is why it will wilt and oxidize so quickly. Ceramic is a NASA Space Technology adapted for kitchen use because they discovered it won't react with any food and nothing comes off of it into your food keeping your food and health safe, because mine is the ONLY one available with Eco Packaging, and I plant a new tree for each purchase it is the MOST AND ONLY ECO Ceramic Knife in the World so will also save your community, environment and entire Planet while you have fun using a super high tech super sharp pure and the best Knife on the Planet saving the Planet too!

It makes a great gift, is great for farmer's markets. your office, camping, and a very good intro to Ceramic Knives. I only use RAW STAR Ceramic Knives in all my raw foods, recipes and preparations it keeps your food high vibration, is the ONLY RAW Knife available designed by a raw foodist for raw foodists.

Raw Chef Bryan Au
[www.Rawinten.com]

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New SALE! 50% OFF RAW Star Folding Ceramic Knives now only $30, most others are $100 to $200! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:52AM

These are BRAND NEW high quality and not part of the other "sale" I have.

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables