Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Twin Health Juicer for sale. Gently used, paid $800, selling for $400 + shipping
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 09, 2010 06:40AM

I have a Twin Health juicer that I would like to sell. I love it, but need the cash. I am not using it like I was, and have decided to offer it to someone who can really put it to use. This juicer made wonderful juice, the pulp was dry when it came out of the machine. It also made great peanut butter.

It is in good shape, with one minor crack on one piece. It doesn't interfere at all with the operation of the machine. The juicer has been gently used as I wasn't able to use it as much as I had hoped. I can send pictures to anyone interested.

Here is a link showing one like it.
[www.healthytraders.com]

I paid $800, asking $400, but will consider any offer. peachfarmerswife@gmail.com

I have everything for it, including the manual and accessories it came with. Everything will be shipped clean and well packed.

I accept pay pal, check or money order, but the last two will have to clear before I send the juicer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Price drop...
Date: February 10, 2010 08:11PM

Can't figure out how to edit my post.

Wanted to be clear, this is a Twin Health Marathon juicer, one of the best.

I am dropping the price, considering that a new one can be purchased here for about $500. Didn't find this one in previous searches.
[www.bestjuicers.com]

I will take $250 or best offer. pm me or contact me at peachfarmerswife@gmail.com

Re: Price drop...
Date: January 07, 2011 12:01AM

Still don't know how to edit this post.
This Juicer has been sold.
Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables