Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Best Knife in the World, RAW STAR Ceramic Knives! On sale info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: February 12, 2010 03:07AM

Hi maybe you have heard of Ceramic Knives? Well it is true they do keep your food fresher longer so saves you money, they also keep metal, metal ions and "nickel" out of your food so saves your health but now my RAW STAR Ceramic Knives are Eco Green so saves the environment and World too! And at the best prices!

Beware of white ceramic knives they may seem "cheap" or a "good deal" they are not! They are outdated old technology they actually stain very badly if you just cut a carrot of yam even for the first time even though they say it won't stain it DOES! So companies are trying to sell their white ceramic knives for cheap and get rid of their inventory while they mark up and sell their black ceramic knives at a super premium unaffordable price, people see this.

That is why I only sell BLACK CERAMIC KNIVES this is the new technology and the best, it is sharper, harder, 2nd Hardest to Diamonds and it won't stain! I will only sell black ceramic and at the best lowest prices.

Here is my website and prices:

[www.BestCeramicKnife.com]

BUT if you e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com I will give you the best discounts and prices, own the BEST RAW STAR Ceramic Knife and the only eco green one too, in the World!

My 6" and 7" are only $60 and $70 while Kyocera's 6" and 7" black ceramic knife with wooden handles are $275 and $300 EACH! Also I have a Black Ceramic Cleaver for only $65 in Europe they are $300 EACH!

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Best Knife in the World, RAW STAR Ceramic Knives! On sale info...
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 12, 2010 09:26AM

I've tried the black ceramic Chef's knife from Kyocera. I didn't
like the 'feel'. Plus, it had a cheap handle.
I'll stay with my Wusthof's....thank you very much.....WY
The Raw Star black ceramic knives might be good for those who don't have a
good set of knives.
P.S. Don't drop a ceramic knife. I understand it'll break like Glass.

Re: The Best Knife in the World, RAW STAR Ceramic Knives! On sale info...
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 12, 2010 04:55PM

Am I helping, or hurting, or no one ever listens to me anyway?
In defense of Ceramic Knives, a famous Chef was once asked what kind of knife he liked Best. He replied "A sharp one".
Ceramic knives are very sharp, and stay sharp a long time. Best to buy a Knife Block too.....WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables