Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Vegan Semi-Longhair rescue Kitten needs permanent home!
Date: March 15, 2010 05:41PM

Well, he is not entirely raw vegan. He likes to eat many foods. But this is some amazing kitten for a rawfoodist to live with. He LOVES NaturalZing brand fruit and nut bars, and he will not leave you alone if you are eating Vivapura brand goji berries or Vivapura Spirulina Crunchies, which he adores (I mix it into all his food, but it doesn't stop him from stealing mine and then walking all over the place with blue-green long-haired paws!). He will ASK you for Raw From the Farm brand dried cherries. I add Vivapura brand Chia Seeds (soaked) to all his non-raw vegan meals, for EFAs and the extra fat and protein kittens can use! And, as you could bet, he is a beautiful healthy cat with a beautiful coat and lots of energy for playing. He's a stunner! My rescue charity is seeking a permanent home for him around NYC/NY/NJ/CT/MA/Philadelphia. To see photos, please see the ad at cnj.craigslist.org for him by doing a site-search for keyword "chia" in the Community category! And then if you might be interested in adoption, please follow the procedure mentioned in the post. I'd love to win a really cool home for him, a home where he'd still get his Superfoods! Thank you, everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables