Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Alice Waters Event
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 08, 2010 06:39PM

Hello Board Members,

I Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Edward Tang and I work at Citizen Group in San Francisco. We saw you were interested in (Sustainability, Cooking, Education) and wanted to let you know about a great online event coming up with Alice Waters—America's foremost food visionary and health advocate.  She will be discussing her new book, “In the Green Kitchen” which shows simple, sustainable, and healthy cooking techniques that anyone can apply at home. She will also be discussing her edible schoolyard program that has been transforming schools with fresh food grown locally. The event is free and online, come and ask the author how you can improve the way you eat at home. Register here:

[www.webex.com]

Best,
Edward Tang

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alice Waters Event
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: April 08, 2010 10:45PM

Cooking techniques????

My favorite raw vegan

Re: Alice Waters Event
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 09, 2010 05:17AM

i'll bite , always interested in hearing someone talk about sustainability smiling smiley

side note she bears a freaky resemblance to hillary clinton on that pic in that site lol .. well if they were twins id say hillary is the evil one winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables