Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

COSTA RICA Need Caretaker for Organic Coffee Fruit Farm
Posted by: planetcostarica ()
Date: July 01, 2010 05:31PM

COSTA RICA ORGANIC FARM

We are seeking a caretaker for short term or possible long term on our Coffee and fruit farm in the Central Valley of Costa Rica. The farm is over 8 acres and is nature at its best. There are currently two horses, two pigs and seven rescue dogs on the farm.

We can offer some type of work/stay program and are open to other possible arrangements. Applicants must be strict vegetarians and preferably vegan, but not a must. We desire more interest in organic farming and the raw food lifestyle. We only ask that an applicant do the same work we ourselves do as well.

The farm is located in a small rural village with very few people who speak English. If you don't know Spanish, you will, in just a short time. All the neighbors are friendly Ticos and always helpful.

Interested parties please email with information about yourself. Inquiries about the place are welcome!

Thank you!

Patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COSTA RICA Need Caretaker for Organic Coffee Fruit Farm
Date: July 01, 2010 07:04PM

Contact directly at planetcostarica@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 27, 2010 06:42AM

My name is matthew, 22, vegan, semi speaker of spanish and agriculturally inclined person. I was raised in a farm town, and have always wanted to do some kind of work in which I can grow crops. I a good worker, it's one of my best qualities. I would like caretaker for a few reasons, among some being the oppurtunity to travel and work in agriculture. I am still curious thou as to exactly what duties a "caretaker" does.

Date: January 27, 2011 03:40AM

If you still have interest in a temporary caretaker position for work/stay agreement, please give me more information about yourself and contact me at planetcostarica@gmail.com

Thank you,

Patty

www.planetcostarica.org

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 09, 2011 05:16AM

I am so very interested....I am headed to Costa Rica the end of March and maybe I can stay longer....Wowzas....I am 28 yrs old and love to farm...experienced massage therapist, caretaker, raw vegan chef and farmer/gardner....blessings...much love and light...610-849-6654...
Namaste
Stephanie Green

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables